Hey, the WC PDPs are showing up in Sunfire

Fisher

Guru
1000 Post Club
GA
This is fantastic! Now I can advise my gajillion WC PDP clients to stick with what they have with a clear conscience.

Please, please, please don't be a Day 1 glitch.

**For those that might wonder what I'm talking about, Sunfire typically doesn't show non-commissionable plans.

I really like this, too. I wish they would also include the other non-commissionable plans. It's hard to see against them if we need to search each of their portals for details.

This is fantastic! Now I can advise my gajillion WC PDP clients to stick with what they have with a clear conscience.

**For those that might wonder what I'm talking about, Sunfire typically doesn't show non-commissionable plans.
Caveat not an agent.

Maybe, depending on the state. But .... for at least some clients with T1, T2, and T3 Meds, you might find another low cost option with better Medication pricing, better tier pricing and better Medication tier location.

Caveat not an agent.

Maybe, depending on the state. But .... for at least some clients with T1, T2, and T3 Meds, you might find another low cost option with better Medication pricing, better tier pricing and better Medication tier location.
Well no shit, Sherlock. My WC peeps aren't automatically told to roll that PDP into 2025.

Go do something productive.

Sunfire is a mess at least in Michigan it's totally unusable

The non-commisionable plans showing on Search and Save.

Back