HHS to Congress on ObamaCare Court Ruling: It’s Your Problem

Call it politics if you want, but it is very self serving. Of course I expect nothing less from this megalomaniac.
We will agree to disagree on the "megalomanic" angle.For the life of me I wish I could see how this guy is that much different (Johnson, Nixon ,Carter,Clinton 2nd Bush)Really?? Just the ones noted had2 failed health plans,2 wars not needed 2 impeachment proceedings tons of executive over the top unconstitutional orders! Last time I checked he is a Democrat why does this guy raise my fellow OWGs(old white guys) blood pressure? And I don't think it's race maybe we can agree that we will be happy with a new President for different reasons!

15th, 22nd or 29th? When do you think we'll hear the results of this ruling?
Scouts will strike down my bet-I am mostly PC commercial guy did anyone write that temp Obama plan before exchanges were set up?? Wonder if they will set that up again? Was it any good? Any commish?? I have quite a few insureds in my book that have obamacare most don't have subsidy soooo??? What a mess!!

15th, 22nd or 29th? When do you think we'll hear the results of this ruling?

Well kind of looks like it won't be today, but scotus blog said one or two opinion's would be delivered this Thursday. I read that the gay marriage issue was going to be on the 29th. Will they make two biggun's the last day?

They usually save the biggest (and most controversial) until right before adjournment.

Probably just a coincidence.

They usually save the biggest (and most controversial) until right before adjournment.

Probably just a coincidence.

So which one do you think may be the biggest?

They also do that so they can go out their secret exit to their awaiting limo's to get the heck out of town.

So which one do you think may be the biggest?

They also do that so they can go out their secret exit to their awaiting limo's to get the heck out of town.

Does this mean that if the FFM Subsidy decision is announced during the upcoming special session on Thursday June 18th, then it's a WIN for Burwell/HHS/Obama?

Back