High Value Homeowners

Soaringagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a client that has Travelers and got a recent rate increase and he's unhappy.

Do you recommend any other carriers that have competitive rates? The dwelling coverage is over $2M.

I like Allied on my high value. I like the HO-5 form, Kemper is lookin pretty good as well. I can't believe how Travelers is looking right now.

Im in San Diego, not sure how it will be where you are...

I second Chubb. I do not know how they compare where you are, but their rates in Florida are very competitive.

I might have my carriers confused (wouldn't be the first time) but I thought in California, Chubb wouldn't do under $3M dwelling value?????

I don't have my cheat sheet in front of me....

Dan

Any other suggestions? Already tried Allied, but it wouldn't work because of proximity to brush.

Chubb and Fireman's Fund are both worth looking into for High Value homes. And regarding the question about USAA, USAA uses Chubb and Fireman's Fund as affiliates for most homes with a reconstruction value over $2 million.

Nate

what the hell are you wanting?

Price or coverage?

Chubb generally has the better written policy, and if your insuring a house this large, dont be stingy on the coverage.

Back