Highmark Stops Commissions on PA

It only effects "new" business from July to Dec. So no sep business is commissionable.
My PA agency that i'm under says it won't effect this enrollment period, however, I think this is only the beginning to the end of the agent in the marketplace

MedicareAgent. I agree another "Brick in the wall" which will keep the agent out. Just a matter of time before the "other shoe drops". Next move is no commission period. Assurant was the first...wouldn't be surprised if agent is done as soon as 2016 enrollment..od course we won';t be told until enrollment is over.:yes:

Agreed that the other shoe will drop in March of 2016 so no one gets paid.
I have stopped with this aca crap and am focusing on my Medicare book and dabbling in life insurance now also.

Me TOO ! but it would be fitting to get paid on what I wrote already with Indiv health..short on a lot of commissions..:skeptical:

Here is what is going to happen..... Just like in any other business comp may drop of get stupid like is is now but by Jan 1 2018 our comp with not go away.... it will increase.... probably around 10% or 250 PMPM..... put it in the bank, I promise you it will stabilize.

Trash me all you want.... fine, i been in this for almost a quarter century, i know what these stupid insurance companies do... when it happens I will promise you that I will rub all- y'alls noses in it.... watch

Back