Hiring a Telemarketer

SME,

I seen some agents "pay per lead" rather than per hour. Example, if the telemarketer sends you a prospect with all "full personal information" (date of birth, Drivers license, etc.) then the agent would pay $10 for that lead. Regardless if the agent sells the prospect, the telemarketer gets paid. This way you don't have to pay any telemarketer an hourly rate. Might be more effective this way.

Have you ever thought of other lead generating sources besides telemarketers? If your interested, try out www.netquote.com and others. It's basically "pay per lead" when a prospect seeks insurance online, the prospect fills out personal information and then NetQuote sends you the lead to call. It's a warm lead because the prospect has already wanted it.

Good luck!

Last edited:
SME,

I seen some agents "pay per lead" rather than per hour. Example, if the telemarketer sends you a prospect with all "full personal information" (date of birth, Drivers license, etc.) then the agent would pay $10 for that lead. Regardless if the agent sells the prospect, the telemarketer gets paid. This way you don't have to pay any telemarketer an hourly rate. Might be more effective this way.

Have you ever thought of other lead generating sources besides telemarketers? If your interested, try out www.netquote.com and others. It's basically "pay per lead" when a prospect seeks insurance online, the prospect fills out personal information and then NetQuote sends you the lead to call. It's a warm lead because the prospect has already wanted it.

Good luck!
Don't forget to add that NetQuote's selling the same lead to 5-6 other agents at the same time.:mad:

Marketing Campaign Solutions - Gary Prado NEVER PAID COMMISSION AND DEBITED ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED, CAUSING 600 IN OD FEES! Savannah Georgia That was on RIP OFF.

SME, I seen some agents "pay per lead" rather than per hour. Example, if the telemarketer sends you a prospect with all "full personal information" (date of birth, Drivers license, etc.) then the agent would pay $10 for that lead. Regardless if the agent sells the prospect, the telemarketer gets paid. This way you don't have to pay any telemarketer an hourly rate. Might be more effective this way. Have you ever thought of other lead generating sources besides telemarketers? If your interested, try out www.netquote.com and others. It's basically "pay per lead" when a prospect seeks insurance online, the prospect fills out personal information and then NetQuote sends you the lead to call. It's a warm lead because the prospect has already wanted it. Good luck!

Netquote is the absolute worst lead company I ever tried to use. I'd avoid them.

What would you recommend? An agent I know recommended Bolder?

Honestly I've not found any that I would use again. Many agents in the forum have mentioned Hometown Quotes and have said positive things about them, but I haven't tried them. You can search the forum and find info from users on their quality.

Back