HO - Valuation Reports

Hello to all, I am needing some assistance -
Thankfully our personal lines in our agency is looking much better and we are getting a bigger flow of inquiries for HO Quotes. I am in need of a website/software recommendation to find valuation of homes and some type of way to locate fire hydrants in the vicinity of the parcel. Help?

Hello to all, I am needing some assistance -
Thankfully our personal lines in our agency is looking much better and we are getting a bigger flow of inquiries for HO Quotes. I am in need of a website/software recommendation to find valuation of homes and some type of way to locate fire hydrants in the vicinity of the parcel. Help?

Are you looking for public details of a property? Many municipalities have property search look ups that give very detailed info like year of construction, square footage, etc & even a diagram & pictures in some cases. One such software company that supplies municipalities in Michigan is BS&A. Welcome | BS&A Online

For hydrants, here is easy lookup:. ArcGIS Web Application

It seems to work in parts of Florida, but I just do not think that Cali is loaded into it. Seems like a super cool system, would use it weekly if it worked.

The fire hydrant question is usually best answered by knowing the town, the streets, and asking the clients. Google maps can be a good fallback - but even that can be a huge time suck.

Back