Home Service Agency Opening Chattanooga

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
I was talking with a friend today that is a staff manager with a home service (debit) company. He has an opening in Chattanooga, TN. The company sells primarily small life polices but they also would require an agent to acquire an Industrial Fire (at least that is what it used to be called) License. I have never worked for the company involved but I understand they are one of the few companies that still do the home service business basically the same way we did it in the 70s.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will give you the manager's contact information. He will be able to advise you as to salary, benefits, training, etc. because I don't know any of those details.

Last edited:
Are debits still profitable today? I have come across a couple of AGL policies that were still being collected on, but I thought overall they were a thing of the past.

Are debits still profitable today? I have come across a couple of AGL policies that were still being collected on, but I thought overall they were a thing of the past.

There are still companies doing it.. AGLA, United, Monumental. Profitable? I don't know but when I was on the "Career Sales" side with AGLA, you couldn't get a transfer to the "Service" side becasue those people just did not quit. They didn't have turnover like we did.

Back