Hometownquotes.com Leads? Good or Bad?

The problem with a lot of online lead places is that most of the affiliate they use will do anything to generate that lead. Including miss leading people in to some promotion or "fill out this form for a change to win a laptop". I remember when I spoke with one of the online lead companies they were saying **** like we screen our affiliate. If online lead company tell you **** like this, they are lying. The only reason they would say something like that is because chances are people who purchase those leads know nothing about how affiliate programs work or online marketing.

Anyone can sign up as affiliate for any online lead company with their "screening process" You can sign up to purchase leads from one lead company and then sell that lead to five other ones. You can actually make money on purchasing leads. I do not recommend doing that. I will not be surprised if some agent do that.

Some lead companies make millions on selling and re-selling leads. Its no surprise that InsureMe was rated by Forbes as a second best place to work in United States, for a company of it's size.

Back