Hospital Indemnity Plans

Check out SureBridge. They just launched a new Hospital plan with an option lump sum rider and a bunch of other riders. True Simplified Issue (no PHI, MIB, RX Check), issued from 0-90, strong comp.

You have a link to their EOB maybe a Brochure ?

Check out SureBridge. They just launched a new Hospital plan with an option lump sum rider and a bunch of other riders. True Simplified Issue (no PHI, MIB, RX Check), issued from 0-90, strong comp.
Could you send me the particulars on SureBridge. I called them and was rolled over to voicemail after waiting awhile. I may want to buy this AND sell it. Thank you.

I would like that information, please.
They also will provide you a link so you can sell online, over the phone, etc. The easiest way to let you look at their products, apps, prices, etc. is to let you go to my page link.. Of course, if you want ot buy something while you are there, that is OK too.. :) Shucks,, just noticed you are in AZ.. I am only licensed in TN....Does look like all their products are in AZ.

ManhattanLife Direct

Last edited:
They also will provide you a link so you can sell online, over the phone, etc. The easiest way to let you look at their products, apps, prices, etc. is to let you go to my page link.. Of course, if you want ot buy something while you are there, that is OK too.. :) Shucks,, just noticed you are in AZ.. I am only licensed in TN....Does look like all their products are in AZ.

ManhattanLife Direct
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Back