Hot Shots Trucking

National Indemnity, progressive... Trucking is such a volatile market I don't know why agents waste their time on this stuff. Typical life span of a trucker on the books is only like a year or two being its so expensive they are always looking to save a buck. No loyalty

National Indemnity, progressive... Trucking is such a volatile market I don't know why agents waste their time on this stuff. Typical life span of a trucker on the books is only like a year or two being its so expensive they are always looking to save a buck. No loyalty

This should be required to be read over and over by new agents. Tantalized by the big money, all for nothing usually.

It does absolutely NO GOOD to put it ON the books if it doesnt stay on the books.

Back