How are IMO, MGA, and BFA different?

busyday

Hi everyone, I want to know how IMO, MGA, and BFA different or are they the same. Also I am looking to work with one of the company? I specialize mostly recruiting only. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I want to know how IMO, MGA, and BFA different or are they the same. Also I am looking to work with one of the company? I specialize mostly recruiting only. Thanks.

An IMO is simply an Independent Marketing Organization, also known as an FMO (Field Marketing Organization), also known as a IFMO (Independent Field Marketing Organization). This group typically operates a lead program which it uses to generate leads to sell to agents that are contracted with insurance carriers through the IMO.

An MGA is a Master General Agent/Agency.[SIZE=-1] This licensed entity manages business for an insurer and acts as a producer and/or manager of producers. MGA contracts are typically reserved for agencies who write higher amounts of annual premium.

As for a BFA.....
A Bachelor of Fine Arts is a great idea
The Bahamas Football Association is not the NFL
The Balloon Federation of American will take you higher
The Bicycle Federation of America will take you for a ride [/SIZE]
Bibles for America is a worthy cause
The British Fencing Association will get their point across

Hope that helped.

Oh, Oleg!

Me so much miss him!

Always want to case-split him with, coz he so well wordwise talking. His client paste much be prout of him to be their agent.

What a truant professorional was he.

Back