How Can I Get All of My Sites Pages Indexed???

Can anyone explain why only the main pages of my site will index, but my blog pages do not show up in SiteExplorer or WebsiteGrader? I can search them out individually in Google, but any overview of my site shows that I only have 7-8 pages at any given time. Is there anyway to make the pages show up? I appreciate your help.

i just saw over 450 pages of unique content on your site.... gotta ask, cause i got hit by a bot last month, do you have pages on there about comforters, eczema, camping and totally non insurance related stuff?

all of those odd topics came up when i searched your site, but when I looked at your blog, it appeared to be all insurance related, so i was surprised to see so many pages indexed about totally unrelated topics, which i would have to think would send google mixed messages about what your pages is pushing....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
and to answer your question, i think mainly time, unique content, backlinks, and more time is what it takes to get more pages indexed....

Last edited:
i just saw over 450 pages of unique content on your site.... gotta ask, cause i got hit by a bot last month, do you have pages on there about comforters, eczema, camping and totally non insurance related stuff?

all of those odd topics came up when i searched your site, but when I looked at your blog, it appeared to be all insurance related, so i was surprised to see so many pages indexed about totally unrelated topics, which i would have to think would send google mixed messages about what your pages is pushing....
and to answer your question, i think mainly time, unique content, backlinks, and more time is what it takes to get more pages indexed....

Wow. May I ask how you viewed the content? I'd like to take a look myself and try to get to the bottom of it. I know I do not have 450 pages that I've created!

build backlinks to your pages.....

create an rss feed

ping your pages at sites like pingfarm.com ping.fm

Can anyone explain why only the main pages of my site will index, but my blog pages do not show up in SiteExplorer or WebsiteGrader? I can search them out individually in Google, but any overview of my site shows that I only have 7-8 pages at any given time. Is there anyway to make the pages show up? I appreciate your help.

Your sitemap.php shows only 7 pages and Google is indexing 6 of those (excludes blog). If you have more pages, talk with your webmaster (TR Web Wizard) about correcting your sitemap.xml and doing some site SEO. Then download the sitemap.xml to Google's Webmaster Tool.

do you just sell in Ca...........

No, technically nationwide, though since I mainly buy leads I do target only a few different states.
Your sitemap.php shows only 7 pages and Google is indexing 6 of those (excludes blog). If you have more pages, talk with your webmaster (TR Web Wizard) about correcting your sitemap.xml and doing some site SEO. Then download the sitemap.xml to Google's Webmaster Tool.
Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it. I do have a sitemap plugin in the blog that is supposedly autorunning, but perhaps it is not set up properly.

Last edited:
I would suggest you start building pages for those states and market with all the keywords for that state every were from the url address to the name of all the pictures used.......

Wow. May I ask how you viewed the content? I'd like to take a look myself and try to get to the bottom of it. I know I do not have 450 pages that I've created!

sure, just google site:vivaquotes.com (i think that was your site name)... anyways, you have ton's of links to totally random stuff... i've seen people blog on local events to get local traffic, but with camping, eczema, down comforters, there really seemed to be no method to the madness...

if someone else is writing your content, i'd sit down with them for a talk... doesn't look like a bot to me (compared to what hit my site) because the formatting is still there, but my rankings went down hundreds of pages after the bot hit...

SERP some terms where I am usually 1-4 on page one of google, and until i removed the bad links, i was SERP to 779! if you've seen your site traffic drop, that's prob why
just tried to link to your pages (was going to take a screenshot for you).... anyways, now they are all showing with 404 errors which is good...

last night they all had content, and the pages worked fine, so either you or someone else caught it.... use googles content removal tool to individually delete all the bad links that aren't yours, and your rankings should return

Last edited:
You have a canonical issue with your site and your blog. Basically:

1. If you go to "vivaquote.com", it redirects to "www.vivaquote.com"
2. If you go to "www.vivaquote.com/blog", it redirects to "vivaquote.com/blog"

Search engines consider "vivaquote.com" and "www.vivaquote.com" to be different URL's and thus different pages.

Check out this video: Video 6: What the Heck is a URL (and why should I care)? | Methodology

You probably just need to login to wordpress, go to settings, and change the URL to include 'www'.

Back