How Much Do You Pay for Your Website?

You get me to number 1 for keyword long term care insurance and maybe I will pay you.

You are better off targeting "long term care" with 370,000 monthly searches rather than "long term care insurance" with 110,000 monthly searches.

the site looks clean which is definitely important for age group you target....AARP has spent millions researching this age group and was nice enough to publish their findings...just search for aarp website design findings.

Since it is newer site, your best bet is to focus on the secondary terms at this point, rank well for those terms, and use those pages, etc. to push your "long term care" rankings higher.

as far as cost, you can get similar site done for less but if you have already covered your costs and are making money from it, who cares at this point!

right now you are on page 2.....so what keyword are you hitting to make $18,000 in 5 days.......

Scott, I really couldn't tell you. I wish I could. I know I am on Page 1 or Page 2 for most terms. So, if someone contacts me and mentions that they are interested in exploring their options for long term care insurance, I typically just discuss their concerns with them and see if I can help them. I haven't yet asked them "By the way, what specific search term did you type into Google prior to finding my site." The past week was a good week. I helped 4 people.
But might not write anything between Xmas and New Years. It comes and goes in waves.

I know I have a Google analytics account but I have never logged in. Will GA tell me these things? If I receive 25 visitors in a day, how can I specifically determine which visitor called me? Anyway, these are things that I do not understand. For now I am just trying to help the people that call me. I just figure as long as the site is able to be found I will be OK. I know nothing about SEO. I am better analyzing co-morbid conditions.

Last edited:
Long Term Care Insurance Reviews is on page 1. Good traffic. Is it a coverable term?

Curious to hear some SEO experts weigh in on this.

Dug through some stuff and found my username and password for Google Analytics. Logged in for first time. My ADHD brain came to two conclusions from looking at statistics for unique visitors, page views, organic search terms, etc. My blog posts are bringing traffic, so I should absolutely became a blogging madman. Long tail keywords revolving around Genworth long term care insurance seem to bring visitors with more page views and time spent on site.

Visitors through Bing, and especially through Yahoo search stay on the website significantly longer than Google. That is very interesting. So, even though Google can bring volume of traffic, it might be wise to focus on Bing and Yahoo rankings because the quality appears twice as good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
it is probably because those two will rank you high if the person search's a national keyword and if it is coming from a state ip will pull a state website...like with term insurance....if you do that search in texas in both bing and yahoo rank me #5 on page one......I called Crabcake and had him do the same search and I was no were to be found.....and I get lot of leads with yahoo emails.....

I knew they ranked local people higher. But I am not referring to percentage of traffic. I am referring to time spent on my site once they are there. So, is your assumption that a Georgia resident is more likely to spend 75% more time on my site than a Florida shopper? I will have to analyze Google vs. Binghoo traffic by isolated States like Florida, Texas, California, New York, NJ.

Last edited:
It's way more complicated than local vs national now.

Google has started modifying the results based on cookies and your behavior, and its not necessarily based on local.

If you want to see the real results for any search results page, you have to look in the left column of search results click the more tools button, then click "verbatim".

That shows you the real results BEFORE they're modified by google to fit what they feel like you should want to see.

Dug through some stuff and found my username and password for Google Analytics. Logged in for first time. My ADHD brain came to two conclusions from looking at statistics for unique visitors, page views, organic search terms, etc. My blog posts are bringing traffic, so I should absolutely became a blogging madman. Long tail keywords revolving around Genworth long term care insurance seem to bring visitors with more page views and time spent on site.

Visitors through Bing, and especially through Yahoo search stay on the website significantly longer than Google. That is very interesting. So, even though Google can bring volume of traffic, it might be wise to focus on Bing and Yahoo rankings because the quality appears twice as good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I knew they ranked local people higher. But I am not referring to percentage of traffic. I am referring to time spent on my site once they are there. So, is your assumption that a Georgia resident is more likely to spend 75% more time on my site than a Florida shopper? I will have to analyze Google vs. Binghoo traffic by isolated States like Florida, Texas, California, New York, NJ.

I think the professional design of your site is apparent. It looks credible, partly because of the multiple logos and partly due to content. This should enhance your conversion rate - and your income.

Latest posts

Back