How Much Do Your Top Producers Make at Your Agency?

Key2Success, I have as others been waiting patiently for you to start adding value to your posts...

Much to your success many have looked at deciphering your responses as to apply those results to some that have been revoked from using this great tool.

For and grins I looked back at your posts and I've yet to find a helpful, information filled and educated response from you.

So comes the question...why are you here?

Just to troll? Surely you have more substance in your life that this isn't the goal...yet I digress and repose the question to you...man WTF?

Tkruger....For $hits and grins I looked back at your posts and I've yet to find a helpful, information filled and educated response from you.....why are you here?

----------

If you have been in insurance for over 4 years and your not making a 100k, your doing something wrong... I did year 2.

How.. That depends on you, what part of the country your in and access to markets.

Tkruger...my response was to his ridiculing the original poster (above). Apology accepted.

Inability to foster an original and meaningful response...check.

Looked back at my post?!?! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, so with all I've aided with info of value...this is what you respond with? At least you "might" have a chance in Comedy.

There was no ridicule in that response...actually that's called a vetting process.

Meaning if they were captive vs. independent. I really shouldn't have had to spell that out to you, but I know you're newish.

The way you post (as we've seen SO many times on the forum) your time will be short.

:D

Looked back at my post?!?! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, so with all I've aided with info of value...this is what you respond with? At least you "might" have a chance in Comedy.

There was no ridicule in that response...actually that's called a vetting process.

Meaning if they were captive vs. independent. I really shouldn't have had to spell that out to you, but I know you're newish.

The way you post (as we've seen SO many times on the forum) your time will be short.

You've been vetted as well....good luck to you. I'm moving on.

Tkruger....For $hits and grins I looked back at your posts and I've yet to find a helpful, information filled and educated response from you.....why are you here? ---------- Tkruger...my response was to his ridiculing the original poster (above). Apology accepted.

??? I was not ridiculing? I've been successful and answered AZ's question. In fact, AZ PM'ed me so we can talk further.

You've been vetted as well....good luck to you. I'm moving on.

Then you realized you misspoke...Apology accepted.

Originally Posted by Key2Success View Post
Tkruger....For and grins I looked back at your posts and I've yet to find a helpful, information filled and educated response from you.....why are you here? ---------- Tkruger...my response was to his ridiculing the original poster (above). Apology accepted.
??? I was not ridiculing? I've been successful and answered AZ's question. In fact, AZ PM'ed me so we can talk further.

Furthers my point. Be helpful not what you've been doing.

he doesn't stop best to just ignore him otherwise he will just go back and forth all day, the shame is this is another thread with good potential ruined

While making 100K in the 2nd year is great, it is also does not mean much if you have lapse rate of 70% next year and you get zero referals from that book. That means you are working very hard to make 100K in year 3. I would rather have 70K in year2 and 30% referal from my book so that in year 3 I won't have to work as hard and I can use the extra time to build more skills/marketing/networking or family.I have seen so many who make close to 100K in year 1 and now working at TJ Max supervising merchandise returns.

The annual income figure does not say anything about your name flow skills.

Back