How much does a typical Medicare lead cost you guys?

Heck ya!
This 10-12pm calling is bs. Ha
I’m hesitant to get another appt setter because I want to go more passive next year. Do educational events where they call me to rsvp and another personal t65 letter that will create some call in’s

So I Have another question for you. (And I understand if this gets into an area where your boss won't let you comment in a public forum.)

You try to work with T65's. In another thread, a guy (who I think is in the KC Metro area, but am not sure) said he couldn't work with T65s because they were waiting to SocSec full retirement age to take part B. Do you have the same issue with some of your leads? And if so, what do you do to lock those leads into followup with you at the appropriate time so you don't loose the value of the acquisition cost and time?

Side note: I don't think he has a "boss."

Almost everyone on this forum is independent - working for ourselves.
That was a joke, which he will get because he has read gopokes' comments in another thread.

So I Have another question for you. (And I understand if this gets into an area where your boss won't let you comment in a public forum.)

You try to work with T65's. In another thread, a guy (who I think is in the KC Metro area, but am not sure) said he couldn't work with T65s because they were waiting to SocSec full retirement age to take part B. Do you have the same issue with some of your leads? And if so, what do you do to lock those leads into followup with you at the appropriate time so you don't loose the value of the acquisition cost and time?

I didn’t make the boss comment. That was Gopokes.

Everyone has their own niche. Many people here say that the T65 market is over saturated. I agree. But I still make a comfortable living selling to them as long as I get my 8-12 sales a month. It’s not a ton and I’m no million dollar producer but if you can add 100 clients 10 months out of the year and 40 more the two other months you are doing very well imo because of renewals.

If someone comes into this trying to market to T65 3 months out he will have a hard time. Back in 2010 this was easy. Since the end of ACA commission around 2014, the cheese has moved. Follow the cheese

I've never bought actual medicare leads, I've done and closed appointments by using a dialer and calling names off of listshack before though. Not something i'd ever do again but it worked.

Back