How much is this lead worth?

you state: "An interested lead/client that is called by a telemarketer"

Where are the interested clients coming from? Internet leads?

I'm not sure it matters if they're getting them on the phone and qualifying them that they are interested.

But I believe they are generating the leads via internet, again I should no more tomorrow.

Well...I would not pay for a phone appointment because overwhelmingly most will not answer at the scheduled time.

If they are looking to transfer a qualified prospect, then we can start the bidding.

Well...I would not pay for a phone appointment because overwhelmingly most will not answer at the scheduled time.

If they are looking to transfer a qualified prospect, then we can start the bidding.

That's a good point, is it an appointment or a transfer, thanks John!

Also - referrals. When they say "we have many successful agents" my reply is "well here's my number - please have them call me for a reference."

Funny....phone never seems to ring

Also - referrals. When they say "we have many successful agents" my reply is "well here's my number - please have them call me for a reference."

Funny....phone never seems to ring

Been there, agree 100%

I'll state it again - if this company is trying to sell you on their "fantastic" program just have them put you in touch with several of their agents for references.

I got contacted by a telemarketing company last week - said they have "the best" telemarketing leads in the industry.....at $30 a piece!!!

They are "double verified" blah blah and went on about how their agents are closing 50% of them.

I asked to speak with these agents - they said their information is private. I said "fine - give them my number and tell them to call me."

I see cob webs on my phone at this point.

Back