How Often Do You Experienced Life Isurance Agents Issue Policies?

Re: How Often Do You Experienced Life Isurance Agents Issue Polic

well that would do it......thought you might be able to develop outside contracts with company's that had the best life deals.....

Yup! LOL

I am with SIAA, so they have some relationships to where they said we get like 80-90% commission, so now it might be worth it.

Also, I added to my post above, so reread it if you wish

Actually, I don't issue life insurance policies as an agent. The insurance companies I represent do that.

Actually, I don't issue life insurance policies as an agent. The insurance companies I represent do that.

Start your own private label and solve that problem.

You mentioned 1 sale out of 22 leads...you did not mention how many of the 22 you actually reached....You also mentioned at least some leads are from 2009...Why not go to your county courthouse and look up the mortgage filings...Its free you will know their names..the address, the mortgage amount you won't have a phone number and depending on where you live that may be difficult to get but its a beautiful time of year to knock on some doors introduce yourself and help them protect their mortgage with life and disability insurance.

You mentioned 1 sale out of 22 leads...you did not mention how many of the 22 you actually reached....You also mentioned at least some leads are from 2009...Why not go to your county courthouse and look up the mortgage filings...Its free you will know their names..the address, the mortgage amount you won't have a phone number and depending on where you live that may be difficult to get but its a beautiful time of year to knock on some doors introduce yourself and help them protect their mortgage with life and disability insurance.

Your absoluetly right, what is a lead?
I remember when I was at Farmers, they had an agent who was complaining about something, and the DM tosses him a phone book and says, there is 100,000 leads, now get to work....

LMFAO......

Last edited by a moderator:

really.....how about this one.....get the mortgage closing for the day that gives the name address and mortgage company then call directory assistance and get the phone number and call them and tell them your company has required you to meet with them about a morg. protection plan on the loan they just took out with Chase....are mornings or afternoon better for you.....afternoon great .....set a time then get basic info to run a rate......

That's pro, so where do you get the mortgage closing lists!!!

Back