How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

The thread was about Trumps Project 2025 and T65’s being auto-enrolled in an MAPD plan. The MAGA base on here about having possible commissions taken away from them….crickets.

Am I surprised? Nope:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Their response…it’s not Trumps Project 2025.
I mean, how many times does Trump have to publicly denounce Project 2025 for it to finally sink in that he doesn't support it? Holy shit. Talking to Democrats, and trying to explain reality to them, is like trying to explain astrophysics to a 3 year old. You'd actually get farther with the 3 year old. All you get are emotional reactions and then....."rEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE!!!!!" Should I add smiley laughing faces to legitimize my point?

I mean, how many times does Trump have to publicly denounce Project 2025 for it to finally sink in that he doesn't support it? Holy shit. Talking to Democrats, and trying to explain reality to them, is like trying to explain astrophysics to a 3 year old. You'd actually get farther with the 3 year old. All you get are emotional reactions and then....."rEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeE!!!!!" Should I add smiley laughing faces to legitimize my point?
Other than his rat boy miller is behind it

I mean, how many times does Trump have to publicly denounce Project 2025 for it to finally sink in that he doesn't support it?
You mean like the shooter who claimed he was Republican, but donated money to a Democratic cause? I guess what you're saying is, talk is cheap, but it's where Trump is taking his campaign funding from that really counts. Excellent point.

The Left is the peaceful party. It's the Republicans that stir up violence....................NOT!!!

I am just curious if there was all of this said about Obama and then there was an actually attempt to assassinate

I am wondering if it were still possible for these threats to still be as largely unreported and known as the threats in this video is

OR

Would they rather be on repeat and blast with absolute urgency all over every news station and talk show in America?

You mean like the shooter who claimed he was Republican, but donated money to a Democratic cause? I guess what you're saying is, talk is cheap, but it's where Trump is taking his campaign funding from that really counts. Excellent point.
God you’re so dumb, there aren’t even words to describe it. Lol. Talk about a false equivalency if there ever was one. Presidential candidates can’t help who donates to them, you effing moron. You can’t tell any citizens or PAC that they can’t donate to your campaign. If they want to, they have a right to.

Back