How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Here is the actual report - in case anyone wants to make sure I'm not altering things (I'm not.... unlike, ahem).

Ok - I'll bite.

Downloaded directly from their website - today.

Here is what it says:

Encourage more direct competition between Medicare Advantage and private plans.
Medicare Advantage (MA), a system of competing private health plans, is the major alternative to traditional Medicare for America’s large and growing cohort of seniors. The program provides beneficiaries with a wide range of competitive health plan choices—a richer set of benefits than traditional Medicare provides and at a reasonable cost. Equally as important, the MA program has been registering consistently high marks for superior performance in delivering high-quality care. Critical reforms are still needed to strengthen and improve the program for the future.

Specifically:
1. Make Medicare Advantage the default enrollment option.
2. Give beneficiaries direct control of how they spend Medicare dollars.
3. Remove burdensome policies that micromanage MA plans.
4. Replace the complex formula-based payment model with a competitive bidding model.
5. Reconfigure the current risk adjustment model.
6. Remove restrictions on key benefits and services, including those related to prescription drugs, hospice care, and medical savings account plans

You are panicking about Point 1:
1. Make Medicare Advantage the default enrollment option.

But you're not reading it in context. I think they mean in point one that by reducing regulations (you know, points 2-6), it'll be "the default option;" they do not mean: "we will auto-enroll."

So... can we stop with the "Trump is going to auto-enroll people into a medicare advantage plan and people on this board will be out of work" hysteria?

Your turn.
You "think they mean".

This from the article I linked..."One of the policies proposed in the project calls for private-sector Medicare to become the only option for when seniors enroll in the federal health care insurance."

start at about 2 minutes several clips of him saying he doesn't need the votes on fox and friends and at rallys.PS i don't like rachael maddow but this clip is a good compilation of trumps frightening coup talk

All he said was he does not need to votes?? because he has the votes??
he did not say he was manipulating electors

Same old same old

This is why I hate dealing with the left just a time such

I been staying out of all this mess, I see this thread I don't know much about this bill

So I look into it you know how many videos new article what's really in the bill, How trump will occupy the country with this bill

and waste whole bunch of time on hype but no evidence

No on this page or anything like that

Explain to me - like I'm 5 - how if someone says they want people to have a wide range of choices (stated in policy) - they'd accomplish that by "automatically enrolling" people at T65.

It doesn't make sense. It's not reality. It's made up fear.
Sure.

Not interested in what a paid intern at Newsweek wrote for content. Show me in the actual 2025 doc.

There is no shortage in articals and videos from CNN and other sounding the alarm on this bill

Not one of the 10 I looked at today mention one thing Direct from the bill itself

All he said was he does not need to votes?? because he has the votes??
he did not say he was manipulating electors

Same old same old

This is why I hate dealing with the left just a time such

I been staying out of all this mess, I see this thread I don't know much about this bill

So I look into it you know how many videos new article what's really in the bill, How trump will occupy the country with this bill

and waste whole bunch of time on hype but no evidence

No on this page or anything like that

Then it means he is just cray cray or maybe the syphilis he got from his Studio 54 days ( or his personal vietnam as he called it ) is starting to rot his brain but seriously why in the hell would anybody want a man who makes no sense running our country.I just love his Hannibal " lectures" and his rants about electric boats and sharks

Then it means he is just cray cray or maybe the syphilis he got from his Studio 54 days ( or his personal vietnam as he called it ) is starting to rot his brain but seriously why in the hell would anybody want a man who makes no sense running our country.I just love his Hannibal " lectures" and his rants about electric boats and sharks

Hmmm Yet you support Biden and Harris?

I mean I dont really like Trump as a candet, and IF Biden and Harris, and hlaf the left did not exist I might say he would be my last chioce

But honestly in a context on who makes the least about of sense Biden and Harris win by 1000 miles

really its no contest

now this is NOT a testament to say Trump makes a lot of sense but rather a testament of how incompetent Harris and Biden really are

Back