How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Manufactured outrage hops up fox's many senior and low information viewers so they will stay tuned longer so they can sell more ad time to My Pillows and Relaxium but most importantly so they will vote for the GOP candidate which is why roger ales started fox news in the first place.
And both networks sold the election fraud in 2020 to further incite the base.

If he loses by 10 million this year he won't accept it. Dark days ahead.

How many other super powers are people clamoring to enter in to?

Those are called antidotes and one offs events which if you watch Fox infotainment channel that is their stock in trade for example the man using a woman bathroom thing.How common is that really or the man that wants to compete in woman's sports i find it odd and very uncomfortable with it but how friggin often does it really happen?In Fox viewers mind it happens all the time everywhere.Or the migrant crimewave fallacy that is not supported by facts.Texas is the only state that actually tracks illegal immigrant crime rate vs the rest of the population and it shows that the crime for illegal immigrants is actually lower than the general population-so much for the Cartoon President's Bid-grant Crime Wave theory.
??

What are you saying if have a bunch of stuff happening because each event was one person doing one thing its just a one off

doesn't count

Am I understanding you correctly?

Not sure what you are rambling about immigration crime wave?

You do understand just being in the country illegally is a crime in the first place don't you?

But I digress not trying to get all into that I just made a point and I am not going to be dragged into every corner nor am I going to argue for the obvious

take it or deny what you see choice is yours

Ive got too much work to spend time splitting hairs whit someone who can acknowledge what is in plain site

Over things that are all going to persih anyway

this life is fleeting, Humana nature has always been the same
what has been will be again

None of what is going on is new

and spoiler alert

It does not end well

Yes indeed trump is already saying he doesn't need votes he is 100% going to try to manipulate to electors in swing states .the GOP has already placed many election official operatives in these states that will do his bidding

Yes indeed trump is already saying he doesn't need votes he is 100% going to try to manipulate to electors in swing states .the GOP has already placed many election official operatives in these states that will do his bidding

Wow do you have a clip showing him actually saying this??

manipulate electors

I do find it strange i hear a lot of these type of things but I never see proof

I guess MAGA doesn't care about T65's auto-enrolled in MAPD plans. If it were Kamala proposing it this forum would be all over her.

Ok - I'll bite.

Downloaded directly from their website - today.

Here is what it says:

Encourage more direct competition between Medicare Advantage and private plans.
Medicare Advantage (MA), a system of competing private health plans, is the major alternative to traditional Medicare for America’s large and growing cohort of seniors. The program provides beneficiaries with a wide range of competitive health plan choices—a richer set of benefits than traditional Medicare provides and at a reasonable cost. Equally as important, the MA program has been registering consistently high marks for superior performance in delivering high-quality care. Critical reforms are still needed to strengthen and improve the program for the future.

Specifically:
1. Make Medicare Advantage the default enrollment option.
2. Give beneficiaries direct control of how they spend Medicare dollars.
3. Remove burdensome policies that micromanage MA plans.
4. Replace the complex formula-based payment model with a competitive bidding model.
5. Reconfigure the current risk adjustment model.
6. Remove restrictions on key benefits and services, including those related to prescription drugs, hospice care, and medical savings account plans

You are panicking about Point 1:
1. Make Medicare Advantage the default enrollment option.

But you're not reading it in context. I think they mean in point one that by reducing regulations (you know, points 2-6), it'll be "the default option;" they do not mean: "we will auto-enroll."

So... can we stop with the "Trump is going to auto-enroll people into a medicare advantage plan and people on this board will be out of work" hysteria?

Your turn.

Wow do you have a clip showing him actually saying this??

manipulate electors

I do find it strange i hear a lot of these type of things but I never see proof

start at about 2 minutes several clips of him saying he doesn't need the votes on fox and friends and at rallys.PS i don't like rachael maddow but this clip is a good compilation of trumps frightening coup talk

Back