How Project 2025 Could Change Medicare....

Wow you guys are still talking about this
We're not talking, we're posting. And some of us conservatives are having a blast watching them have a heat stroke over all this stuff. Here's an example:

It's pretty much a scientific fact that there are three major levels in the life of a liberal. This chart shows all three.

450124749_122183462576022525_796188192486429493_n.jpg

and talking about flipping a lid, I don't know I there are story after story of Woman crashes into car because they had a trump sticker on it

woman attacks man at bar because of trump shirt

Heck my Dad was attacked in a restaurant because of a Trump hat

Again I am not supporting the man, more then the by far lesser evil which is still very bad

But the facts are the facts its the left that is really the ones always flipping out above and beyond
Because nobody will condemn Trump for his Project 2025 and auto-enrolling T65's, which is my main market.

I'm not flipping out. Trump is burnt toast. It's over.

We're not talking, we're posting. And some of us conservatives are having a blast watching them have a heat stroke over all this stuff. Here's an example:

It's pretty much a scientific fact that there are three major levels in the life of a liberal. This chart shows all three.

View attachment 14019
Libs aren't having kids nowadays says JD.

So, I assume you leave your doors unlocked and just let whomever in your home unannounced? am I correct.

Yourside is begging for a much greater event than 9/11

Do other countries let people in without passports?

I sure hope you have more commonsense than that!
How many other super powers are people clamoring to enter in to?

and talking about flipping a lid, I don't know I there are story after story of Woman crashes into car because they had a trump sticker on it

woman attacks man at bar because of trump shirt

Heck my Dad was attacked in a restaurant because of a Trump hat

Again I am not supporting the man, more then the by far lesser evil which is still very bad

But the facts are the facts its the left that is really the ones always flipping out above and beyond

Those are called antidotes and one offs events which if you watch Fox infotainment channel that is their stock in trade for example the man using a woman bathroom thing.How common is that really or the man that wants to compete in woman's sports i find it odd and very uncomfortable with it but how friggin often does it really happen?In Fox viewers mind it happens all the time everywhere.Or the migrant crimewave fallacy that is not supported by facts.Texas is the only state that actually tracks illegal immigrant crime rate vs the rest of the population and it shows that the crime for illegal immigrants is actually lower than the general population-so much for the Cartoon President's Bid-grant Crime Wave theory.

How many other super powers are people clamoring to enter in to?

Those are called antidotes and one offs events which if you watch Fox infotainment channel that is their stock in trade for example the man using a woman bathroom thing.How common is that really or the man that wants to compete in woman's sports i find it odd and very uncomfortable with it but how friggin often does it really happen?In Fox viewers mind it happens all the time everywhere.Or the migrant crimewave fallacy that is not supported by facts.Texas is the only state that actually tracks illegal immigrant crime rate vs the rest of the population and it shows that the crime for illegal immigrants is actually lower than the general population-so much for the Cartoon President's Bid-grant Crime Wave theory.
Newsmax does the same thing. Illegals....trans....country falling apart....wash, rinse, repeat every day.

Well said and think about how all the MAGA Walmart shoppers are going to flip their lid when Walmart " rolls up " prices as a result of all the tariffs trump wants do.Think the sheeple that are pro trump economic policies are really going to want to pay twice as much for products made in the US-think again
Don't forget about also adding to the national debt in order to bail out domestic farmers who lost a huge foreign market.

Newsmax does the same thing. Illegals....trans....country falling apart....wash, rinse, repeat every day.
Manufactured outrage hops up fox's many senior and low information viewers so they will stay tuned longer so they can sell more ad time to My Pillows and Relaxium but most importantly so they will vote for the GOP candidate which is why roger ales started fox news in the first place.

Back