How to add products to my website

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I've seen other agents websites that offer products that you can fill out the application and the client can even buy the insurance without talking to the agent. I've seen this on health and life insurance.

Can someone tell me how to do this and which company is the best.

I want to add dental insurance to my website. I've heard some companies will make you a banner to place on your website that take the client to their website, but they know they came from your website and you get the credit.

I'm looking for more products that I can add to my website that clients can buy from my website.

Last edited:
Is this where you come in few posts later, and suggest you have found just perfect company do perform this, and it's yours.

You post you are a webmaster, then post weak crap like this.

What gives.

If you want to sell something, just go to the offers section.

You can visit CommissionJunction.com and look for insurance links.

You won't be paid insurance commissions, just a few dollars for each person who completes an application. The upside is that you can sell in states where you don't have a license.

SAS (mentioned by Somarco) is a probably a better source of links. Also, you should check with the companies you are appointed with. All of the health carriers I work with have online applications now.

However, if you are not getting a good volume of visitors to your site, you shouldn't spend too much time adding links.

You can make six figures as an affiliate, but it takes a lot of study and a lot of work.

I want to add dental insurance to my website. I've heard some companies will make you a banner to place on your website that take the client to their website, but they know they came from your website and you get the credit.

I'm looking for more products that I can add to my website that clients can buy from my website.

You can also email me at [email protected]

You can make six figures as an affiliate, but it takes a lot of study and a lot of work

You really have to know how to drive traffic to earn those kind of numbers. Doing it right is almost a full time job.

You really have to know how to drive traffic to earn those kind of numbers. Doing it right is almost a full time job.

Almost?

The truth is earning money as an affiliate can be like being a landlord. You have to spend a lot of money and/or time to buy or build your house. Then you can earn money in your sleep and while you are on vacation. Maintaining your property doesn't take too much time when things are going well. But tenants can leave unexpectedly; vandals (hackers) can trash your rental property; you can have a house fire; you can have a boiler burst.

I shouldn't complain. I do work less than full time at being an affiliate. But right now I'm fixing a broken boiler and more than a little annoyed that I have to spend father's day alone (the family is visiting my wife's parents).

Last edited:
Is this where you come in few posts later, and suggest you have found just perfect company do perform this, and it's yours.

You post you are a webmaster, then post weak crap like this.

What gives.

If you want to sell something, just go to the offers section.

No, I'm really looking for things to add to websites where I and the agents can make money from the website they already have. From looking at all of your post, you just go around trying to attack everyone that post on here. I guess that makes you look better in your eyes.

I'm looking where I can just add a link to any of my sites, and when the client clicks on it or buys the product, that I will make something from it, or on one of my sub-agents websites.

Back