How to add products to my website

No, I'm really looking for things to add to websites where I and the agents can make money from the website they already have. From looking at all of your post, you just go around trying to attack everyone that post on here. I guess that makes you look better in your eyes.

I'm looking where I can just add a link to any of my sites, and when the client clicks on it or buys the product, that I will make something from it, or on one of my sub-agents websites.

Mark - I couldn't have spoken it better. This place amazes me. So much knowledge here but a few guys that try to trash everyone else. I did read your post and the replies. I'm trying to find the answer to the same questions that you are.

I will do more research on this this next week.

Mark - I couldn't have spoken it better. This place amazes me. So much knowledge here but a few guys that try to trash everyone else. I did read your post and the replies. I'm trying to find the answer to the same questions that you are.

I will do more research on this this next week.

Responding to old posts just to increase your post count? You are an ***.

Rick

Markingriffin, there are several insurance based affiliate programs that will do just that. Netquote, Hometown Quotes, 2insure4less are just a few. You can also join a CPA firm like Marketleverage or Max Bounty and use their ads ultimately producing the same end result. You place links / banners on your site, send the traffic to the advertisers landing page. if the visitor completes the required steps (whatever they may be) you get a referral fee. Repeat as often as money is needed to be made.

Back