How to avoid deer-in-headlight syndrome

Here's a thought. Put in a ringer at each table to say things like-

"Wow. That makes sense. I want the first appointment that guy has. What a genius."

Or is that too much?

You might want to set out appointment reminder cards they can pre-address with the appointment time they would like. Just do a 4 up on 65 lb card stock and have a place like a FedExKinkos cut them.

You might want to set out appointment reminder cards they can pre-address with the appointment time they would like. Just do a 4 up on 65 lb card stock and have a place like a FedExKinkos cut them.

Oh, I have the mechanics of doing seminars down to a science and they (in the past) have done extremely well. I can get them in and I can get a 90% or better appointment ratio.

I just have never done a seminar before with such an economic disaster staring me in the face. The question remains: "What can be done to get people to move their money when they're bleeding like this?"

I know there is no easy answer. Maybe there is no answer at all.

Over the top?

Just a tad . . .

Well, the ringer would definitely have to be a solid, serious type. Not Richard Simmons. Not that guy who yells from the TV about being able to turn off your lights with a sticky light switch. I think he would be spotted, even by trusting seniors.

Maybe Joe Biden...

Back