How to avoid deer-in-headlight syndrome

You wanna know the great thing about an EIA at this moment. The most that you can lose is 0% not so if you are in a VA or a Mutual or a stock.

I predict annuity sales will go through the roof in the upcoming year due to a flight to safety

I would like to believe that but am hearing from more and more people that their so-called "advisor" is telling them to hold on.....

Hmmm. On Yom Kippur you posted this. You have a little problem with people of the Jewish faith, Ramiz?

Al

Al, I probably know more of the Jewish faith than you can ever dream of even wanting to know. I have worked with Jews, been employed by Jews, and have lived with Jews for most of my life. You are admittedly of Jewish decent, but are not of the Jewish faith, so why do you even care. I merely quoted someone.

For you to even elude to the fact that I have "a little problem with people of the Jewish faith" is absurd, especially coming from an admitted racist as yourself.

Do us all a favor and post something of value everyone once in a while, you'd be more tolerable.

Last edited:
Maybe start the seminar like this:

"Suppose 6 month ago I told you that I had an investment that would guarantee that you make no money and lose no money this year. You would not have been interested, would you?"

"Now suppose that I told you right now that I could go back in time and offer you that? Would you be interested?"

"Suppose 6 month ago I told you that I had an investment that would guarantee that you make no money and lose no money this year. You would not have been interested, would you?"

"Now suppose that I told you right now that I could go back in time and offer you that? Would you be interested?"

Bonus annuity???

I agree with somarco, Face this possible objection up front. Maybe like this, "I fully realize many here have lost considerable amounts in todays market, thats why some of our recommendations include a 5% bonus just to offset some of these losses."

Scott

Well, along those lines, if that's where I want to go, how about this:

"How many of you have lost 22% or more in the market this year?"

All hands go up.

"Suppose I could help you make up your losses by moving you to a guaranteed account that pays you 22% the first year."

That would be the Allianz MasterDex X with 10% bonus and 12% simple interest each year.

Well, along those lines, if that's where I want to go, how about this:

"How many of you have lost 22% or more in the market this year?"

All hands go up.

"Suppose I could help you make up your losses by moving you to a guaranteed account that pays you 22% the first year."

That would be the Allianz MasterDex X with 10% bonus and 12% simple interest each year.

Doesn't that contract require annuitization?

Back