How to be released from Parker

patch36

Guru
1000 Post Club
MO
Since the question comes up regularly, I want to start a thread on how to be released from Parker & Associates, their parent USA Brokerage and other Marketing Groups.

Follows is how you can be released from them for Humana in 90 days. It will work with any Marketing Group.

It is a 90 day wait to be released from Parker for Humana if you do the following. You have to send the request to [email protected] and title your request 'Delay Release Request'. State your name, SAN, FMO you want released from and a brief statement. They send it to the account rep who processes it very quickly and they send a letter to Parker stating they can release immediately or it will be automatic in 90 days from the date of the letter. Parker will not release you no matter what you say or do, you will just get the run around and you will be automatically released by following the above instructions, in 90 days.

Since the question comes up regularly, I want to start a thread on how to be released from Parker & Associates, their parent USA Brokerage and other Marketing Groups.

Follows is how you can be released from them for Humana in 90 days. It will work with any Marketing Group.

It is a 90 day wait to be released from Parker for Humana if you do the following. You have to send the request to [email protected] and title your request 'Delay Release Request'. State your name, SAN, FMO you want released from and a brief statement. They send it to the account rep who processes it very quickly and they send a letter to Parker stating they can release immediately or it will be automatic in 90 days from the date of the letter. Parker will not release you no matter what you say or do, you will just get the run around and you will be automatically released by following the above instructions, in 90 days.

Do you know of a shortcut to be released from Parker for Coventry?

Fortunately for me, no. I appt with Coventry through another Marketing Group. It seems that almost every marketing group pays the going commission for Coventry, except Parker.

I hope someone can give you the info you are looking for. Perhaps Coventry themselves can direct you. I am with an group out of Omaha, but as with all MA's, the upline does little other than recruit. Try the folks at smsteam.net , they may have ideas. I am not appt for Coventry through them, but I am for several Med Sups and they are helpful. They have contact info on their website and the licensing and contracting person is where I would start.

Fortunately for me, no. I appt with Coventry through another Marketing Group. It seems that almost every marketing group pays the going commission for Coventry, except Parker.

I hope someone can give you the info you are looking for. Perhaps Coventry themselves can direct you. I am with an group out of Omaha, but as with all MA's, the upline does little other than recruit. Try the folks at smsteam.net , they may have ideas. I am not appt for Coventry through them, but I am for several Med Sups and they are helpful. They have contact info on their website and the licensing and contracting person is where I would start.

I have asked Parker and Asses for a release several times. The standard answer is "no releases". I have spoken to Coventry and they said that without a release, it takes 12 months of no writing.

I've been hoping that Coventry would get fed up with Parker the way Humana did and come up with another solution.

That's all I have left with Parker now is the Coventry. There is a large county near me that wasn't a Wellcare county and I di almost all of my Coventry business there, for '09, it is a Wellcare county, so, it's probably a non issue now.

I would just like to be separated from Parker and Asses for good.

It was by far my worst experience with any marketing group. Even if they paid their agents full commission and actually paid the hold backs, I would still be embarrassed to be associated with them. They are slimey.

I guess the place needs to be exposed along with The Assurance Group.

Can we have the CEOs kidnapped and held till he signs releases for every agent? Don't take me seriously.

This business is as slimy as the car business. Maybe worse.

I, too, have only Coventry with Parker and Associates.

I was told the same thing.

There are some mistakes you make that are greater than others. This is one of those mistakes. Had I investigated Parker before signing, then I would not be in this predicament.

Here's how I look at it. There are lawyers out there that have to do Pro-Bono work. That is what I consider my Coventry, through Parker, to be.

CIP, Universal, Wellcare (UHG) have all let me switch.

With Humana, I'm with IMPDA, down in Florida, who provides me good service, so I'm staying with them.

Live and learn. I should have done my due diligence, but did not. It's noone's fault but my own.

Thank G-d, it's only one company that I have through them, and not others.

With Pyramid (who's product I've yet to sell) I had to Term myself for six months, then I can go anywhere. Just in time for LOEP.

Thank G-d the owner of Parker and Associates is not Jewish. We'd need to provide him with at least ten Yom Kippur's to atone for all his sins, and then some.

No. This is for Humana.

I got UHC to release me from Parker last year, but I signed up to work for UHC as a direct agent. Parker said no, and UHC did it anyway.

Even though I had not written any business with Parker they still chose to play games. Unless you have experienced the passing around the Parker food chain, from Wayne Swift to Ken Parker to David White and on and on, you cannot fathom the games these people play. It is routine with them.

No. This is for Humana.

I got UHC to release me from Parker last year, but I signed up to work for UHC as a direct agent. Parker said no, and UHC did it anyway.

Even though I had not written any business with Parker they still chose to play games. Unless you have experienced the passing around the Parker food chain, from Wayne Swift to Ken Parker to David White and on and on, you cannot fathom the games these people play. It is routine with them.

You left off Ricky Whitman.

Back