Listen you guys I’m a great producer but my present company that I’m a captive agent for keeps screwing with my money. For MAs, we write Humana, UHC and Aetna and I just found out for all of 2019 and so far 2020 my company hasn’t paid me for any of my Aetna enrollments or renewals so I’m pretty upset. I also found out that our commissions are extremely low so I’m thinking about switching to an FMO/IMO.
How do I find them? I know they don’t have to be local, but is there a list I can find so I can research?
The reason they are able to screw with your commissions is because you signed them away to your Upline. Make sure that ANY IMO/FMO you work with doesn’t give you a pitch about being LOA (Licensed Only Agent) or “partner” channel. You want to be paid directly from the insurance companies.

For Medicare Todd King (TRKing Insurance Marketing) is good
Ritter
Tidewater
Senior Market Sales
Joe Treola
Just make sure no one is between you and the insurance company when it comes to getting paid.

I want to find FMOs/IMOs in my area to sell Medicare supplements/Advantage plans, life insurance, annuities, critical benefit plans, short term care, long term care plans in PA/OH/NY area and I do not know how to find FMOs/IMOs in my area so I can research and look over my options to see if that's something I want to do.
I'm a captive agent right now selling the above, but want to review my options at this point.
Thanks.

Back