How to Find Life Insurance Settlement Brokers and Agents ?

interesting.........

Yes. The National Underwriter is the sponsor of this directory and can be a good resource. The link is below.

Health Insurance and Life Insurance Underwriting - Find products, compare companies
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
on a side note....
Texas businessman guilty in $100M insurance scheme - FoxNews.com

Texas businessman guilty in $100M insurance scheme

A Texas businessman faces decades in prison after being convicted in a $100 million life insurance fraud scheme. His company used investors' money to buy policies at less than face value then collected benefits when the insured people died.
Thirty-nine-year-old Christian Allmendinger showed no reaction Wednesday as the verdict. He was convicted on all federal charges of mail fraud, money laundering and securities fraud. His wife and mother wept quietly.
U.S. District Judge Robert Payne in Virginia set sentencing for Aug. 12. He ordered Allmendinger held in custody until he can determine whether the former A&O Life Funds executive's wife has enough money to make him a flight risk.
Allmendinger was led away by a U.S. marshal.
Allmendinger is facing a sentencing guideline range of 22 to 27 years.

Last edited:
I'm sorry guys, I must have written this incorrectly. I work for a provider and I am trying to meet to brokers.

Life settlement brokers should concentrate on just life settlements and not sell other products or services. As a full time life settlement professional, brokers effectively remove possible conflicts of interest that make occur if they sell other services and products. Furthermore, dedicated life settlement brokers are free to focus on becoming masters of their craft and industry best practices.

The register from the NY Insurance Department encompasses life town providers who are listed (or in the process) in the state to purchase policies. Under the presumption that those who take the time to list in NY are hardworking players in the industry,

The register from the NY Insurance Department encompasses life town providers who are listed (or in the process) in the state to purchase policies. Under the presumption that those who take the time to list in NY are hardworking players in the industry,

Your post is superfluous. Lifeinseviews stated that back in March.

Back