How To Sell 30 Or More Insurance Policies Every Month

Tampa Bay Rep

Guru
100+ Post Club
You can request the following recorded webinar by sending a request to [email protected]

The first half of 1 1/2 hour webinar consists of Antonio's Powerpoint presentation and in the second half Antonio answers questions from agents that attended the webinar.

In Antonio Smith's presentation "How to Sell 30 or more Insurance Policies Every Month using Aged Leads" you will learn:
  • How to ask the right questions to get what you want from the prospect
  • The strategy I use that’s helped me to produce 50% percent more closed sales
  • The best times to call to reach 75% more prospects
  • How to get hard to reach prospects to immediately call you back
  • The script I use to get a prospect to say YES
  • The tools every agent must have to increase sales 100-200%
  • Automated system to save time and almost Eliminate Chargebacks
  • Proven strategy to get you in front of more qualified prospects
  • Specific strategies you can use to bring in an extra 150k within the next 12 months
  • The best technique to turn more prospects into incredible referral sources

Last edited:
Will the recording be available for viewing somewhere afterward? I'm not sure I can make the time, but I'm certainly intrigued!

Yes you can request a recording of this webinar by sending a request to [email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE: Below Is The New Link For The Bigger Webinar Room We Had To Get To Accomodate Everyone Who Has Registered for the webinar:

How To Sell 30 Or More Insurance Policies Every Month Using Aged Leads

Since the registrations exceeded AnyMeeting's maximum attendance of 200 people and since we are approaching twice that amount in registrations we've had to move the webinar to GoToWebinar so that everyone would be able to attend.

Use the following NEW link to both attend and to register for this April 17th at 2:00 PM Webinar by registering at the NEW Link below:

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/746423522

With GoToWebinar's platform you can view and listen to presentation on your computer or you can call in on the conference call line. Whichever you prefer.

NOTE: If possible please register ahead of time with your name and email before the meeting so you can download the latest version of the GoToWebinar program if necessary before the meeting starts.

Our speaker for the StellarProspects.com online webinar on Tuesday, April 17th at 2:00 PM (Eastern Time) is Antonio Smith, bestselling author, founder of TheSellionaire.com and an aged insurance leads client of Stellar Prospects who has been doing very well working aged insurance leads.

Title: How To Sell 30 Or More Insurance Policies Every Month Using Aged Leads
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For anyone planning on attending the Tuesday April 17th webinar at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, don't forget to use the new GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar link that we had to switch to in order to be able to accomodate everyone who had registered. If you have not registered yet, this new webinar room has plenty of space, so you can register and will be able to attend as well.

Last edited:
Pretty good webinar...
did anyone purchase the info about scripts, overcoming objections, etc????

Back