How To Step Back - What Do You Do All Day

Good, cloud hosted management system and you can track employee activity, outgoing call activity, keystroke activity, production while sitting on the patio in your boxers. PM me for pics :biggrin:

That's extremely low I think I'm having extremely low month this month and I'm at 975 last month I was in about 1380.

Lets let this thread DIE! Please! Ins1877 makes a killing and need s to delegate! End of story.

The more we comment the more he enjoys the thread about his income level and the more he walks around his house feeling like a king.

^ I really got under your skin since your joined, haven't I? I know some of your online publications suggest you lead a christian lifestyle & I'll suggest that maybe your posts towards me don't seem consistent w/ that.

Find peace Shawn. I appreciate your input on here. I value you.

HAHAHAHA..... I got to say I enjoy the banter and the laughs. You have the right personality to make it in this business.

I'll also say, you only got under my skin once, a very very long time ago. You often say the things I want to say....

We'll simply say from here on out I'll play the role of the angel on one shoulder and you the devil on the other. Both Valuable perspectives, but it is for the listener/ reader to decide which voice s/he will give heed to.

One day I'm going to come out to Colorado. When I do, I'm going to smoke some legal doob...come to PGI & play you in chess. I believe I would beat you.

The Devil's Weed! Come to the office and smoke it here in my office while we play. Despite my large office space, it might be small enough to..... I don't lose in Chess!

(My Dad would pay me $20 if I could beat him. I started beating him right around the age of 11.) He was a smart man- A Chemical Engineer.

Last edited:
I'm in a similar spot I guess. 33 years old. Never had a burning desire for the insurance business. So when people ask me if I love what I do, I usually respond with "Well, I love being my own boss and the flexibility my job provides."

I can get burned out easy, so I take off quite often during the summer to golf which is my main hobby.

I'm working to get it up to the point in about 5-7 years where I'll just be working 4 days a week. I've got great people at both of my offices and I'm trying to transition most of the clients off of me onto the CSRs. Some of them will always only want to deal with me, and that is fine. But the majority of them don't, which is awesome.

I agree commercial lines can be exciting and lucrative, but I like the boring monotony of personal lines where the renewals just keep coming in and if you have a bad week (like I did last week), it really doesn't effect the bottom line very much.

Back