Hubert Humphrey Is Alive Again...

Once again for this thread MLM isn't an issue. No answers to questions but to each their own. Agree to disagree and nothing personal....

Would you, or any rep you know, be happy selling 2 1/2 term policies annually? Even if one of those policies may have been the one you purchased for yourself? And even if that didn't include any policies that cancelled that same year? And even if you paid to be a rep, and pay monthly online access fees, as well as for training/marketing materials, seminars, conferences and even to enter the annual convention? A simple yes or no please.

Here's a truth. These post will be here for I assume a long time. The critics will be proven right or Hubert' s system will be proven AGAIN.

To some it may be a hard pill to swallow but no matter how you and I may think the train is on the track and running whether we get on or not..

What people say can't be done is being done.. Some will..Some won't..So what...

Here's a truth. These post will be here for I assume a long time. The critics will be proven right or Hubert' s system will be proven AGAIN.

To some it may be a hard pill to swallow but no matter how you and I may think the train is on the track and running whether we get on or not..

What people say can't be done is being done.. Some will..Some won't..So what...

You're measuring Hubert's success based on policy writing. That's a fatal mistake.

Back