Hubert Humphrey Is Alive Again...

No...Yet here is a truth. As much as you say it can't be done there are people being successful per their own individual wants and needs.

The business model just isn't for you which is ok..Not all things are for all people.

there are people being successful per their own individual wants and needs.
Success as per the way MLM opportunities are sold, isn't subjective. And very few people join strictly for the social benefits. And if 99.7% lose money in MLM (FTC commissioned study results), I don't think the opinions of the 0.3% (who may have earned as little as $1) really speaks for the value of any MLM opportunity.

This conversation at this point has nothing to do with Hubert' s comeback. After the sale of his last company he was under a noncompete.

As for the MLM part that's basically compensation and with that being said HGI does offer a diverse product mix.

What's really sad is many people will read conversations like this not just about HGI but other organizations also and just believe the negative without doing any research.

There are many people who were there in the beginning of an AL Williams or a WFG and understand now the value of time and opportunity. When I mention time I mean where would they be now if they stuck it out? When's years pass they are gone.

What's great now is Herbert is offering a do over for those in the know. Once again God willing and the creek don't rise there could be another 10, 20,or 30 plus year run per the individual depending on age and ability.

Big things are happening and many people will miss this go around too. Yet many others won't..

and just believe the negative without doing any research.
Would you consider studying the publicly available annual reports of an MLM as proper research? Have you ever studied the publicly available annual reports of any NYSE listed MLMs? Or does your idea of proper research only include Googling an MLM's corporate webpage, or reading an article in Success Magazine, or attending a Grant Cardone seminar, or maybe the BBB is your thing (in spite of their corporate membership program), or viewing RipOff Reports (in spite of their corporate membership program)?

There are many people who were there in the beginning of an AL Williams or a WFG
Actually they are one and the same. Well at least as far as Hubert and 24 of his top lieutenants who jumped ship to start Alexander (World Marketing Alliance, WFG)

Here's the bottom line. MLK is sales. Most people don't like to or won't learn to sell. MLM has a high turn over because once people go through friends and family reality hits. Most people start MLM on a part-time basis just to try out a business and if not for them then they can walk away.

Yes some do market tools and such. At Huberts current company there are no requirements to buy anything. Of course there is a small fee to come on board, licensing and E/O but beyond that nothing.

Now it the argument is those fees there are nonlicensed required products that can be marketed to the public. So when I say do some research look at the company, the market, and the products or services available.

There are people that put up wayyyyyy more time and money buying the companies Hubert helped build or built.
If MLM is a concern it doesn't apply here because there are no recruiting requirements and no requirement to buy anything.

Myself I'm all for recruiting and building a nationwide team and of course I think everyone should do the same but some just may not want to.

I will admit I myself had my own reservations from dealing with past organizations but considering time and personal goals HGI is where I'm making my stand. It's where I want to be.

Is it for everyone? Of course not. Will I earn multiple figures? I hope so as I'm one person away from Hubert and his knowledge and experience. But I may not and that is up to me.

Now if you want a link to view a company presentation let me know per message and I would gladly supply it. MLM or not the opportunity is real. It's just a case of take it or leave it as with most business decisions.

During the California gold rush thousands of people followed the dream.

I wonder who made more money?
The prospectors, Or the guy selling shovels, pans and gold claims and of course the pimps?

Ha ha! When I was in school they used that gold rush/prospectors analogy constantly. But you are the first person to point out the pimps. Love it.

Latest posts

Back