Humana First Look?

If word on the street is correct Humana won't be changing much in counties I operate in. None of this matters much since it may not change here but can be in complete change mode one state down.

One thing I noticed yesterday on Humana though as a side note when I went to do a T65....the eligibility tool is missing. Anyone else notice that?
Been miss for 6 month, how did you get word on the street I have heard no leaks, so your thinking there no medical deductible, no rx deductible, no dental changes, otc stays the same, no formulary changes, man I hope your street word is right.

Humana Email just came thru:

It’s Almost AEP!

We are excited to launch our First Look, which will be available in Vantage on September 6th! We will have several in-person and webinar options available for you to learn more about our 2025 plans....

Been miss for 6 month, how did you get word on the street I have heard no leaks, so your thinking there no medical deductible, no rx deductible, no dental changes, otc stays the same, no formulary changes, man I hope your street word is right.
Soon enough we will know. on eligibility tool mine just disappeared the other day DSNP didn't work since november lst yr except for sporadically, the regular one I still used until last week

Not exactly what I meant....I shouldve been more specific since Humana for me means Duals/Vets.....most the rest go on other carriers.

Word on the street in this case was one agent went to store and ran into rep...she called me up after and said she just talked to rep and "no plan # changes" The agent telling me this is a dual mostly agent. I am not doing moslty dual, but thats what my Humana book is made up of, mostly vets and a good number of duals.

after last years plan # changes just on dual alone, I'd welcome no plan # changes this year. If you do DSNP then you remember last year the crosswalks to 385 when full duals other more lofty option was 388 and those needed manually moved.

So basically I got excited about that alone....not having to spend time moving people for a simple change on a bennie card.

I do expect a slew of changes on most plans simply bc of the Rx/D changes. lower dental, higher ded., etc....but thats easy for me to educate. It's the other bs, like plan # changes for large blocks that have to be moved manually.

Soon enough we will know. on eligibility tool mine just disappeared the other day DSNP didn't work since november lst yr except for sporadically, the regular one I still used until last week

Not exactly what I meant....I shouldve been more specific since Humana for me means Duals/Vets.....most the rest go on other carriers.

Word on the street in this case was one agent went to store and ran into rep...she called me up after and said she just talked to rep and "no plan # changes" The agent telling me this is a dual mostly agent. I am not doing moslty dual, but thats what my Humana book is made up of, mostly vets and a good number of duals.

after last years plan # changes just on dual alone, I'd welcome no plan # changes this year. If you do DSNP then you remember last year the crosswalks to 385 when full duals other more lofty option was 388 and those needed manually moved.

So basically I got excited about that alone....not having to spend time moving people for a simple change on a bennie card.

I do expect a slew of changes on most plans simply bc of the Rx/D changes. lower dental, higher ded., etc....but thats easy for me to educate. It's the other bs, like plan # changes for large blocks that have to be moved manually.
Plan #’s were known on July 16th when we started ordering kits .County’s plans were in was known too. He’s correct i saw no axed plans as your friend said in the areas i looked . Duals had the same from #’s as the last 4 years . All Carriers i saw nobody axed any duals as thats were the moneys at . But were all are wrong on Humana mostly nationwide is they pulled many specific plans out of many county’s. So for those agents with clients in plans in those county’s in all intent purposes they termed the plan . I saw plans that were in 65 counties and now are in 28 . Humana’s got a lot more on the line than all other mapd carriers . 80% of all their rev’s are mapd . They cut too deep and they could lose 25% of their total clients in a yr

Ya they did that in Michigan last year, the new plan 388 more on the food card, are you in Michigan?

Plan #’s were known on July 16th when we started ordering kits .County’s plans were in was known too. He’s correct i saw no axed plans as your friend said in the areas i looked . Duals had the same from #’s as the last 4 years . All Carriers i saw nobody axed any duals as thats were the moneys at . But were all are wrong on Humana mostly nationwide is they pulled many specific plans out of many county’s. So for those agents with clients in plans in those county’s in all intent purposes they termed the plan . I saw plans that were in 65 counties and now are in 28 . Humana’s got a lot more on the line than all other mapd carriers . 80% of all their rev’s are mapd . They cut too deep and they could lose 25% of their total clients in a yr
I didn't see any pull backs like that in Michigan, hoping the leave the dsnp alone and ma only hoping that stays the say

Plan #’s were known on July 16th when we started ordering kits .County’s plans were in was known too. He’s correct i saw no axed plans as your friend said in the areas i looked . Duals had the same from #’s as the last 4 years . All Carriers i saw nobody axed any duals as thats were the moneys at . But were all are wrong on Humana mostly nationwide is they pulled many specific plans out of many county’s. So for those agents with clients in plans in those county’s in allOh intent purposes they termed the plan . I saw plans that were in 65 counties and now are in 28 . Humana’s got a lot more on the line than all other mapd carriers . 80% of all their rev’s are mapd . They cut too deep and they could lose 25% of their total clients in a yr
Oh ok. I didn't see that but did wonder why rep told me order a bunch of books now (back early July) and when I asked why I should order a bunch now? are they not changing much for next year?, he wouldn't answer me.

Dual #s changed here last year. for sure was a pain when my fairly newbie head thought it would be nice starting 2024 with good renewals....then reality hit....not new anymore and definitely not focusing on all new biz. lol.

What I've learned is its not so easy as upline portrayed, you know, build big book get renewals forever. I easily can see depending on where an agent is, that could be very wrong when an agent with super book has to spend all AEP moving either Aetna, Humana, or whatever large blocks. So much for new biz during AEP in some years. think it'll be easier this year.

Now I know. Figured that out last year.

Great news about MAPD, it can change anytime.....anywhere. no ones safe. lol. Not.

Ive yet to hear one word on 3 carriers here....by the 5th the tea will all be spilled though.

Oh ok. I didn't see that but did wonder why rep told me order a bunch of books now (back early July) and when I asked why I should order a bunch now? are they not changing much for next year?, he wouldn't answer me.

Dual #s changed here last year. for sure was a pain when my fairly newbie head thought it would be nice starting 2024 with good renewals....then reality hit....not new anymore and definitely not focusing on all new biz. lol.

What I've learned is its not so easy as upline portrayed, you know, build big book get renewals forever. I easily can see depending on where an agent is, that could be very wrong when an agent with super book has to spend all AEP moving either Aetna, Humana, or whatever large blocks. So much for new biz during AEP in some years. think it'll be easier this year.

Now I know. Figured that out last year.

Great news about MAPD, it can change anytime.....anywhere. no ones safe. lol. Not.

Ive yet to hear one word on 3 carriers here....by the 5th the tea will all be spilled though.
Which 3, bcbs of mi and Humana have had no leaks

I didn't see any pull backs like that in Michigan, hoping the leave the dsnp alone and ma only hoping that stays the say
Depends on states and their loses in areas . They went down list If plan lost money in that county they pulled it . That’s what regional told me

Back