Humana First Look?

Which 3, bcbs of mi and Humana have had no leaks
I haven't heard maybe bc I haven't tried

Still haven't done Priority, Hap, and BCBS certs. BCBS doesn't launch until 4th (supposedly)

I peeked at HAP. I'm getting back to writing HAP this AEP.

Yes I'm in Michigan

Last edited:
I didn't see any pull backs like that in Michigan, hoping the leave the dsnp alone and ma only hoping that stays the say
I 100 agree.

Praying BCBS leaves things alone too. Except I kind of wish theyd pull the Meijer plan out...that ones not a keeper and doesn't fit most people.....misleading with the formalary that's not as good. Just my opinion

I 100 agree.

Praying BCBS leaves things alone too. Except I kind of wish theyd pull the Meijer plan out...that ones not a keeper and doesn't fit most people.....misleading with the formalary that's not as good. Just my opinion
Ya that formulary is the same as their hmo,

Ya that formulary is the same as their hmo,
Really? I thought the HMO and PPO the same, except the Part B giveback PPO and the Meijer PPO is the not rich formulary. They have two and that's how it's laid out at the Kickoffs. Not that I do the HMO anyway except a minor few when it was a 5 star

sell themselves as well.

It has always been that way . . . especially with a commodity . . . even more so when the price is so low anyone can afford to buy it.

It's debatable if they can afford to use the product, but as long as there is a commission someone will figure a way to close the deal.

Back