Humana First Look?

LOL, right, bc none of us actually do that...

just saying....as a F2F agent, guess I don't need sales skills, just break bread with em. Half true, but good thing I have mad skills
Medicare benes have lots of agent choices, none of which cost them anything. Many times, the agent they like wins their business. People like to work with people they like. Hard to develop any meaningful and lasting relationship when it’s entirely on the phone.

Medicare benes have lots of agent choices, none of which cost them anything. Many times, the agent they like wins their business. People like to work with people they like. Hard to develop any meaningful and lasting relationship when it’s entirely on the phone.
I couldn't disagree more, been doing only phone appts for 10 yrs now, and very few if any, have departed for another agent so they can see them F2F

I couldn't disagree more, been doing only phone appts for 10 yrs now, and very few if any, have departed for another agent so they can see them F2F
Because you and Kingdom mom work higher income . 100% agree face to face doesn’t matter. But the masses are lowerish middle income to low income and face to face is huge . I’ll replace any telesales i run into . Example i read yesterday . A full 20% of all Medicare plans are dual . That’s not counting the massive # of lis and lower middle income to low income

How long ago did you order?
Email says if you ordered by 8/16. But I’d be amazed if they arrive before 9/15. It’s really laughable how Humana hasn’t had a first looks and their shipping stuff. First look is on vantage this Friday

It’s great that you’ve found a way to make it work. That’s not being facetious. Most do not, including virtually everyone doing it at scale.

Email says if you ordered by 8/16. But I’d be amazed if they arrive before 9/15. It’s really laughable how Humana hasn’t had a first looks and their shipping stuff. First look is on vantage this Friday
Cutbacks on benefits. Afraid to show early for whatever reason.

People like to work with people they like. Hard to develop any meaningful and lasting relationship when it’s entirely on the phone.

I have worked telephonically for over 30 years and yet, somehow I have managed to develop relationships with my clients. Actually, it is quite easy for me.

The hardest part was learning to listen for buying signs vs visual cues.

Jeff Root's organization is 100% telesales and they are quite successful. Several other "big hitters" do the same.

Wonder how they make it work without pounding the pavement?

Last edited:
Back