Humana Postponed their AEP Academy in my Area

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
Was supposed to be on 8/21 in the Philadelphia area, and today it was moved to 9/10 "due to the fact that our first looks are being delayed till September we will not be able to discuss the new products. So, we are unable to proceed with the originally scheduled date of 8/21/24."

Anyone else's moved?

Nope received email yesterday first looks will be released 8-13-24.
Hockeyday i don’t believe they’re releasing benefits until 9-10 as Northeast said . As i said thats what my regional told me last week . Meetings were planned threw all Aug to replease the benefits and they were given instructions to not release until sept .Yes they wanted them to go on with the meetings but no benefit disclosure .Also not a word from Aetna about anything . they’ve thrown the agents under the bus and could give 2 craps about us wether we have time to prepare

Hockeyday i don’t believe they’re releasing benefits until 9-10 as Northeast said . As i said thats what my regional told me last week . Meetings were planned threw all Aug to replease the benefits and they were given instructions to not release until sept .Yes they wanted them to go on with the meetings but no benefit disclosure .Also not a word from Aetna about anything . they’ve thrown the agents under the bus and could give 2 craps about us wether we have time to prepare
Just heard back 9-19-24

Back