Humana, Walmart and Rx Part D

We provide assistance for all supplement clients in finding the best drug plans for them. We're not leaving it alone we're just not contracting. We'll find them the best, but after that we'll have to take a step back. This year we enrolled dozens in First Health's $25/mo plan and Wellcare plan with $0 generics. We were not agents for either. There were a few issues, we helped with ONE resolution, other than that we told them we have no affiliation with that plan and they would have to call the plan, pay close attention to what they were told, then do what they were told to fix the problem. Seemed to go fine.

Now we can say we don't do any of the plans. Call the plan or Medicare for help.

So to answer... we've not lost ONE client for sending them to part D's that we don't represent.

Russ, good to see ya back on the Forum!

==========================

Wasn't the original 2006 Humana PDP's just $14.80? Guess that's what Walmart calls a Price Rollback :spinny:

We only lost one couple by not doing the PDP sale. Well maybe we did! We did the look-up and I sat with them to enroll them into First Health. Then a month later they where high pressured by a desperate captive agent. Our efforts of placing an affordable MedSupp + helping them find the best PDP + getting him into the VA level 8 program were not recognized by the desperate captive. This was all undone due to deception and I estimate the desperate captive agent cost them about $200. more per month in premium and added Oop costs.
Oh well... :nah:

This past year, we followed the G. Gordon method. We looked em up, but, did not sell any individual PDP's last year.

That said, I will do PDP's during the 2011 AEP SEASON OF TERMINATIONS. :goofy: Not with HUMANA -- They require a 60-90 minute flip-book presentation. Get out of here!!! :D:D:D

Screw Humana!
Don't believe a word they say.
They have just CUT OUR PAY!
Let's show some balls here guys,
STOP WRITING FOR THEM

I read that Walmart is partnering with Humana to offer D plans for half the regular cost. Anyone selling this? what are they paying?

I only sell their PDP as their MA is pulling out of my county in California.
For the PDP sale, for initial sales (T65's etc), I make $53. For replacements (much of my sales), I make $25.

Latest posts

Back