I found someone who has really cheap leads.

Frank, are you selling life or health? My local librarian didn't even know what the SRDS was when I approached him about it a few months back. Are you getting your lists from the SRDS or another source?

Frank how exactly does your program work also is there any system that lets you know when homeowner policies are comming up for renewels.

Frank, are you selling life or health? My local librarian didn't even know what the SRDS was when I approached him about it a few months back. Are you getting your lists from the SRDS or another source?

Right now I'm only selling Med Supps.

I get my lists from Lead Concepts. They seem to have the most current information. I have tried a couple of others several years ago and I like Lead Concepts better.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Frank how exactly does your program work also is there any system that lets you know when homeowner policies are comming up for renewels.

There is a Renewal Date report that will give you that information.

Give me a call and I will be happy to give you a quick summary. It is so much easier to "talk" than to try to do it by PM or e-mail.

The number is below.

Last edited:
The number is below.
Frank -

You gave me a number to use to reach you that you said you only give to your "special" friends. When I call it the person that answers says I called a Chinese Restaurant located in Manhattan. Are you sure that's the right number to reach you on?

By the way, the food is great but the delivery charge to California is a killer.

Rick

Frank -

You gave me a number to use to reach you that you said you only give to your "special" friends. When I call it the person that answers says I called a Chinese Restaurant located in Manhattan. Are you sure that's the right number to reach you on?

By the way, the food is great but the delivery charge to California is a killer.

Rick

That is a very special number. You are the only one who has it, that is how special it really is.

You should have mentioned my name and told them you are a "special" friend, you would have gotten a .25% discount on delivery.

Right now I'm only selling Med Supps.

I get my lists from Lead Concepts. They seem to have the most current information. I have tried a couple of others several years ago and I like Lead Concepts better.

How does Lead Concepts compare with Acxiom? Acxiom sent me an email saying an independent research firm had them rated number one for lists. But, their minimum is $250.

When I shopped for list for FE, I was shocked to see the discrepancy in numbers between the different list companies. Some list companies, such as GoLeads, had twice the number in the lists as Acxiom.

How does Lead Concepts compare with Acxiom? Acxiom sent me an email saying an independent research firm had them rated number one for lists. But, their minimum is $250.

When I shopped for list for FE, I was shocked to see the discrepancy in numbers between the different list companies. Some list companies, such as GoLeads, had twice the number in the lists as Acxiom.

Sorry I really don't know. I have never used them. I have been very satisfied with Lead Concepts so I haven't gone to others.

Most of the calling I do is from my prospects database. I haven't purchased a list for some time.

Frank -

Rick
:D

Back