"I have it through my husbands job"

jrocks i like the pitches u listed and i like the one regarding i spoke with u a few months ago.... get over it... this biz is ruthless... dont one of you tell me u dont push on the phone... dont tell me u have never used some trick to get an appt...... i have been in this type of biz for over 20 years.... you must fight to survive

this thread sounds like a sunday morning at the church with everyone condeming poor behavior and then the next day these same people are at the local poker house or bingo hall with a beer in their hand..... i call a spade a spade

dude get off my cloud!! what are you talking about discussing with me a few months ago. I wasn't even a member a few months ago. Please let me know what I allegely said before you "bitch slap" me like that lol

jrocks i like the pitches u listed and i like the one regarding i spoke with u a few months ago.... get over it... this biz is ruthless... dont one of you tell me u dont push on the phone... dont tell me u have never used some trick to get an appt...... i have been in this type of biz for over 20 years.... you must fight to survive
Maybe I read this wrong If I did I apologize(late an my meds r kickin in)

This conversation reminds me of a health agent a few years ago that proved his script worked so I just handed him the yellow pages 'the very first call he got an appointment. I still think his script sounds dishonest but he drives a mercedes and lives in a large house on the bayou. Anyway here it is: hello mr. biz owner this is ben gay of abc insurance we spoke last fall before the holidays about your health ins. and you said to get back with you in the spring and I was wondering if now is a good time to give you that quote?

and this jrocks.... get it now pall???

Back