I have tried Gary's CRM software....

Kathy, Glad you like it. From our test we established that the data is critical. We us Dunn and BradStreet.( the best on the market) also at .04 per name very reasonable also. Yes the MCS CRM has really come along way and we are continuing to make improvements and have a lot of exciting new features that will be introduced this year!
Thanks for the feedback!
Gary

Gary:

Dunn and BradStreet is GOOD data, however it’s limited. I am licensed to resell their data, and it’s a GOOD base, however the value comes in when you lay it over various other files and get further information and demographic isolation.

For example we have phone verified survey data which when compiled against D&B and white pages data becomes valuable.

I’d be interested in working with you to bring you a list to compare against D&B dialer data for ‘closure percentage’!

Best of luck in your future work and congratulations on your current success, dialing is a GREAT way to build a business!

hello everybody,
i have some questions about the system :
1/dose it comply with the don't call list?
2/i sell final expenses and life..dose it work for life and final expenses?
3/how much is the set up fee ?
if any body got any answer please let me know ...

OK. I'll answer those questions.

Gary's system uses a new technology called UDC (Unlimited Digital Connection). That way, it can use up to 20 outgoing lines with a single connection. The system dials phone numbers at a rate of 8 per second and has the ability to recognize "bad" phone numbers instantaneously.

With this technology, it can actually call a number, and before the customer reaches the phone, erase the Caller ID if another output line is used.

A line can be a VOIP line, but it must be manually coded with an analog decloaking device. They are available for about $20 from Radio Shack.

I have never used Gary's device and I am not all familiar with it. Therefore, the contents of this post are completely fictitious. I truly apologize for any harm that I may have inflicted.

Chumps, upon reading your answer to the questions posed on this thread, I am wondering if you may be suffering from cabin fever. You guys are really getting walloped in beautiful Ohio.:SLEEP:

Unexplainedly, I found myself nibbling my arm off last night.

That is a waiver.

I guess what I am confused about is I have a "assistant" who dials (does not quote or sell) , then transfers the call (internally) to an agent. Is it possible for this system to work in such manner or would the agent themselves have to be the one doing the dialing?

Thanks again

hello everybody,
i have some questions about the system :
1/dose it comply with the don't call list?
2/i sell final expenses and life..dose it work for life and final expenses?
3/how much is the set up fee ?
if any body got any answer please let me know ...

1. If your list entering the system complies, it will comply.
2. Do you currently telemarket for life and final expense? Does it work for you now? All this system does is help you telemarket faster. If dialing for dollars works for you now, this system will work. If not, it won't.
3. I'd call Gary, I don't believe there is a fee, but I'm not positive.

Look to the possible future. Every agent on the planet PLUS every other service business (and maybe non-service business) gets a system like Gary's. That means everyone's business line rings non-stop such that the small business... can't do business.

There will be overwhelming support for a biz DNC list... and I'd be the first to sign it if I were getting four dozen "Gary's system" calls a day.

Remember when we all used to get 50 junk faxes a day? Remember when we got call after call during dinner time at home? What as the result of that?

Al

Look to the possible future. Every agent on the planet PLUS every other service business (and maybe non-service business) gets a system like Gary's. That means everyone's business line rings non-stop such that the small business... can't do business.

There will be overwhelming support for a biz DNC list... and I'd be the first to sign it if I were getting four dozen "Gary's system" calls a day.

Remember when we all used to get 50 junk faxes a day? Remember when we got call after call during dinner time at home? What as the result of that?

Al

Al, why don't you come ut with a service so that we can all rip on your idea. Atleast these systems work.

Back