I Just Signed Up with CONSECO

Mark was commenting on the fact that this year one this post we have had 2 people each with 1 post bring this post back to life after more than 18 months of being inactive....

Ohhh! lol Yeah I can see that. Just wanted to jump in somewhere...lol I apologize for the misunderstanding. You know that is the one thing about our new information age...communication may be easier as far as getting in touch with others from all over the world but there is a lot lost in the communication. There is so much that isn't said in email, blog or text, much is lost! It really is too easy to misunderstand folks. Again, I do apologize. Thank you for straightening that out. Have a great year!

Several other companies have done this on UL policies from the 80's, not just Conseco.

And for the umpteeth time, Conseco Life Insurance, Conseco Health Insurance ANY of the INSURANCE divisions have never filed for bankruptcy, never been close to filing for bankruptcy, never consideredfiling bankruptcy. They have reserves FAR in excess of those mandated by the government.

The HOLDING COMPANY (CNO Financial) may have had financial issues, but not the insurance divisions. They are A- rated for crice sakes.

Geesh.

If you don't like them, you don't like them. That's fine. Some people here like AIL. I think they suck. But I don't go around posting false information about them.

I'm not all that enamoured about Bankers Life...but then again, I don't work there either. Some of my customers who have their policies think they are freakin' AWESOME! Hey, if they are happy, fine.

But most of the info slung around here about Conseco is 2% fact and 78% misinformation/incorrect information.

The other 20%? Pure, unadulterated bullshit.

They are not perfect. Name one other insurance company that is. While you're at it, name one other company that has paid claims and returned over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in policyholder premiums.

Yeah, I thought so...

Conseco's UL problems are different from the rest of the industry's UL problems.

In the industry at large, the non-guaranteed interest rates of 10% dropped to 5%. Policies imploded.

In the case of Conseco, they purchased books of UL business they knew ahead of time they did not have the platform to support and purposefully mislead policyholders for years on illustrations.

Conseco's UL problems are different from the rest of the industry's UL problems.

In the industry at large, the non-guaranteed interest rates of 10% dropped to 5%. Policies imploded.

In the case of Conseco, they purchased books of UL business they knew ahead of time they did not have the platform to support and purposefully mislead policyholders for years on illustrations.

And you know this how? And can prove this how?

Fact of the matter, Conseco is not the only company that did this. SEVERAL household name companies were SUED in the 90's and 2000's for their UL illustrations. I see customers who have policies with these old established firms who complain that they paid for years and their cash value is gone and they want to keep the same face value they have to pay TRIPLE OR MORE in premium.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying Conseco was far from the only company that did it.

In the interest of fairness the following link from Vitalsigns shows the changes in ratings for AM Best, S&P, Moody's, Fitch, Weiss and Comdex at the bottom of the page is from 2008 and as you move the page the dates get more up to date...

VitalSigns Help

Hibert the past President of Conseco lied to wall st brokers. Beefed his stock to 20 bucks a share...married his sixth wife the stripper Tammy Sue sold his stock for 43 million and filed bankruptcy then had a 8 thousand sq ft house buitl in carmel... his stock dumped to a buck and a half and oh btw he can be seen on adultfriendfinder members web cams

Hibert the past President of Conseco lied to wall st brokers. Beefed his stock to 20 bucks a share...married his sixth wife the stripper Tammy Sue sold his stock for 43 million and filed bankruptcy then had a 8 thousand sq ft house buitl in carmel... his stock dumped to a buck and a half and oh btw he can be seen on adultfriendfinder members web cams

I saw pics of the lady jumping out of the cake that he married.

They are the worse company to ever do business with.

And you know this how? And can prove this how?

Um...because I can read...:err:

Florida Threatens Conseco With Revocation of License

"The Office alleges further that Conseco Life failed to notify the Office that the administrative system on which the Lifetrend products were administered was deficient in that it did not fully support the analysis or calculation required to compare the cash surrender value to the applicable guaranteed values."

Back