I Love the Censorship Here

Did I say to pull the trigger? If I did please find a post the link to that comment. I dont really wish you any physical harm Dick, I just find you to be a sick man who should seek professional help. That is all. Sorry to hear about your dog.

And you know I'm convinced you need to be institutionalized. If I told you to jump off a bridge but didn't suggest you hit the ground I guess in your mind that is ok?

This would be a much better place without you.

Sorry about your life.

Rick

took you awhile to figure out I lifted your ban days ago....I was wondering.....hahahaha

Yea I logged out and was just lurking for days, thats just wrong to do that to a man LOLOLOL. By the way, I think most of us here do appreciate what you do. We may not agree all the time but its gotta be like babysitting 3 year olds some days.

----------

And you know I'm convinced you need to be institutionalized. If I told you to jump off a bridge but didn't suggest you hit the ground I guess in your mind that is ok?

Sorry about your life.

Rick

Oh Rick, you are never gonna change and neither am I so just get over it, and I didnt mention your dog to be an ass. I love animals and I know the pain, the lifelong pain it can and does bring from losing a part of the family, Ive lost many. Seen 2 get run over by cars right in front of me, once when I was 5 years old waiting for the school bus and another time when I was 11, still hurts.

Sorry about your life.Rick

Yea I logged out and was just lurking for days, thats just wrong to do that to a man LOLOLOL. By the way, I think most of us here do appreciate what you do. We may not agree all the time but its gotta be like babysitting 3 year olds some days.

I am firm but fair.......hahaha

This wouldn't be a much better place without you.

Sorry about your life.

*ick

Maybe I was wrong about you.:skeptical:

Couldn't have been that funny, you didn't even give him a Thumbs Up......or do you only give them to yourself. Maybe he'd enjoy one of your special Thumbs Ups...don't be so stingy. ;)

I don't know but milk shot out my nose. And I don't even drink milk.

Back