I Love the Censorship Here

No, my biggest complaint is that he allowed Al to make fun of my dog who recently had died of cancer. I begged him to remove the posts and he did nothing. It took 2 days until Sam did.

As far as favoritism, I don't know about that. He allowed Galt to tell me to put a shotgun in my mouth without banning. Sam would have got rid of him in a heartbeat which is why I believe the forum has been sold.

And yes, I have had Scott blocked for years. There's nothing he could post that I'd care to see after the way he treated me.

Rick

Once again, the "you" I was speaking of was all of the moderators. When it comes to favoritism there are a some on here that have gotten away with way too much for way too long. There is a rumor going around that one (or maybe more) of the moderators have a financial tie to one of the "groups" on here. I couldn't say if it's true or not, but if it is true it explains a whole lot as to why certain posters get away with the things they say on here.

And yes, I have had Scott blocked for years. There's nothing he could post that I'd care to see after the way he treated me.

Rick

Once again, the "you" I was speaking of was all of the moderators. When it comes to favoritism there are a some on here that have gotten away with way too much for way too long. There is a rumor going around that one (or maybe more) of the moderators have a financial tie to one of the "groups" on here. I couldn't say if it's true or not, but if it is true it explains a whole lot as to why certain posters get away with the things they say on here.

I think most of the mods here have their own buss and do not rely on a advertised group for business...I know I work with David on leads I can not sell and Jeff Root is my GA for life Insurance....but that is it....do you have examples.....

I think I will include a rick quote on all my posts so he gets the notification......:D

Last edited:
I think most of the mods here have their own buss and do not rely on a advertised group for business...I know I work with David on leads I can not sell and Jeff Root is my GA for life Insurance....but that is it....do you have examples.....

I think I will include a rick quote on all my posts so he gets the notification......:D

That rumor doesn't involve you at all and it's not about one of the advertised groups. I hate to leave you hanging but I'm not going to point out who it is in particular. If the rest of the Mods read this, then the one Mod will know who I'm referring to...if it's a true rumor.

Rick

That rumor doesn't involve you at all and it's not about one of the advertised groups. I hate to leave you hanging but I'm not going to point out who it is in particular. If the rest of the Mods read this, then the one Mod will know who I'm referring to...if it's a true rumor.

You can always pm me..................

Originally Posted by GreenGuy View Post

Rick

You can PM me too Todd.:twitchy:

Wondering if Sti figured out it was an account of a permanent banned member.

It was my wife, she lurks on here sometimes, her computer and office are downstairs while mine is upstairs so he banned my better half, Ill add she could care less.

No Im not, although I think I would enjoy his posts;)

P.S. Sorry my wife called you a *ick. It happens.

----------

Isnt it "perma" ban?

Funny, all the regular players are thumbing it up, LOL, haters. Haters = Losers.

JustinB, Krobby and senior "drunk" advisor indiana:D

I received notification that Scott responded but I've had him on ignore for years. And I'm sure he remembers why.
No Im not, although I think I would enjoy his posts;)

P.S. Sorry my wife called you a *ick. It happens.

took you awhile to figure out I lifted your ban days ago....I was wondering.....hahahaha

No, my biggest complaint is that he allowed Al to make fun of my dog who recently had died of cancer. I begged him to remove the posts and he did nothing. It took 2 days until Sam did.

As far as favoritism, I don't know about that. He allowed Galt to tell me to put a shotgun in my mouth without banning. Sam would have got rid of him in a heartbeat which is why I believe the forum has been sold.

Rick

Did I say to pull the trigger? If I did please find a post the link to that comment. I dont really wish you any physical harm Dick, I just find you to be a sick man who should seek professional help. That is all. Sorry to hear about your dog.

Back