I Need Blogs! Please

DiegoInsGuy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello to All,

I was just wondering if anyone has some generic bits of info on health, medicare, life, auto, home, business insurance that I can post on our Facebook page. Any help would be appreciated. We are down here in San Diego. So I guess it would need to be relevant news that affects our area.

Thanks,

Hello to All,

I was just wondering if anyone has some generic bits of info on health, medicare, life, auto, home, business insurance that I can post on our Facebook page. Any help would be appreciated. We are down here in San Diego. So I guess it would need to be relevant news that affects our area.

Thanks,

Don't most people just write their own?

Are you offering to pay someone to ghost write it for you?

Hello to All,

Thanks,

got to see the facebook page first........

like I said in my PM....what do you want to accomplish with the face book page.......at least you were smart enough to make it a public business page that you do not have to be logged into facebook to see........

Back