I Need Blogs! Please

Were trying to increase our SEO as well as generate leads. I would assume you can do both. We are using a company named SQUID which is used byAstonish Results for SEO. I dont even really use Facebook personally, so all of this is real new to me. Thanks for your time and any help is definitely appreciated.

Were trying to increase our SEO as well as generate leads. I would assume you can do both. We are using a company named SQUID which is used byAstonish Results for SEO. I dont even really use Facebook personally, so all of this is real new to me. Thanks for your time and any help is definitely appreciated.

then you need to start business pages with the keyword you are working on...then start linking your site back on it..I find it interesting when you do a yahoo search for TEXAS HEALTH INSURANCE my texas health insurance facebook page is on page two.....right above peelers site......

Last edited:
I guess you cant change anchor text on fb, Just leave the link as is w/out anchor text I suppose, sucks.

and it is no~follow links......so why do it.........hell...on a page source view do not even see the links in that soooooo....as for as juice no......but treating it as website with a link to get rates at real site could happen who knows......I have been trying to figure out how a insurance facebook page could draw leads this is all I have come up with....unless you want to spam all your friends on your private site......

Last edited:
Back