I really should be working

OK, I am supposed to be completing a couple of conversion apps. But also need to clean out an office cabinet I am getting ri20220701_114232.jpg d of. That sounds more interesting than paperwork.

Going through the cabinet I ran across my EDC knife from my construction days. I have had this since the mid 70s or so. Compared to my current EDC it is huge. Still very sharp.

I picked up the habit of a pocket knife from my grandfather who used to carry a small case knife always.

My main carry knife now is a lightweight Titanium.

OK, back to work.

OK, I am supposed to be completing a couple of conversion apps. But also need to clean out an office cabinet I am getting riView attachment 8014 d of. That sounds more interesting than paperwork.

Going through the cabinet I ran across my EDC knife from my construction days. I have had this since the mid 70s or so. Compared to my current EDC it is huge. Still very sharp.

I picked up the habit of a pocket knife from my grandfather who used to carry a small case knife always.

My main carry knife now is a lightweight Titanium.

OK, back to work.
When I was in high school, it was popular to carry a Buck Knife in a holster on your belt. Can you imagine carrying one of those onto a campus nowadays?!!:nah:

When I was in high school, it was popular to carry a Buck Knife in a holster on your belt. Can you imagine carrying one of those onto a campus nowadays?!!:nah:

Yeah, A Buck was a mainstay in the Navy. A few of the old salts would carry something with a Marlin Spike but most it was a Buck. Graphited of course. So if you carried it with the sheath upside down it would just about open on its own or just a one-handed flick. Great selection of multitools now.

The VA has a sign at the door that says ' No weapons of any kind allowed' :1confused:

Yeah, Right.

Back