I really should be working

Two interesting guys.

OK, only 25 minutes in. And got to tackle the PH level in the pool. So going to need to waste time on this in segments. Or drive to the Pacific and play it on YouTube.

××Heavy language warning××

Last edited:
OK, I am supposed to be completing a couple of conversion apps. But also need to clean out an office cabinet I am getting riView attachment 8014 d of. That sounds more interesting than paperwork.

Going through the cabinet I ran across my EDC knife from my construction days. I have had this since the mid 70s or so. Compared to my current EDC it is huge. Still very sharp.

I picked up the habit of a pocket knife from my grandfather who used to carry a small case knife always.

My main carry knife now is a lightweight Titanium.

OK, back to work.

When my dad passed, I got his old Case pocket knife. The emblem fell out of the bone handle, the blades have been sharpened so often they are irregular in size. I wouldn't take a 1000 bucks for it. He was never without one.

When my dad passed, I got his old Case pocket knife. The emblem fell out of the bone handle, the blades have been sharpened so often they are irregular in size. I wouldn't take a 1000 bucks for it. He was never without one.

Sounds like a beautiful knife. Irregular shaped blades from sharpening. Missing emblem. Like earned wrinkles = character.

My oldest son has a little Buck I gave him as a kid. Maybe a 1.5 inch blade.

Going through the cabinet I ran across my EDC knife from my construction days. I have had this since the mid 70s or so. Compared to my current EDC it is huge. Still very sharp.

I wouldn't suggest using those if asked to perform a bris.

IWB carry for us man sized dudes.
So many of of these videos are made by the Tactical Bro types. Being more of a Bota bag build than Six pack build type myself.

I want to do more gun stuff this next year. Maybe even travel for training.

I need to search out a better car safe for storage also.

So, spent a few days on the central coast.
Drove, ate, drank and danced to live music. Picked up some wine from the Paso Robles Wineries.

Did a little work from the room. Very little.

Back to paperwork and the phone.

After another coffee or three.
Man, Huevos Rancheros sounds good.

Back