I Want to Buy Keyword Insurance Domain Names

forethought is a trademarked name, i found out the hard way, i put up a site called sellforethought.com and their attorneys found it within 2 weeks and put a halt to it. I also had sellevercare.com and sellunitedhealthcare.com it took their attorneys a little longer but they threatened a lawsuit. watch out using any trademarked names in your domains the company will find it and make you give it to them or take it down.

I know. That's why I haven't done anything with it. I was talking to the guy that used to be over the FE on the phone to feel him out about using the domain and they had just figured out that your existed and were already pissed.

I asked them if I would be allowed to use it if I was just selling Forethought products exclusively on the website and he said they would consider talking to me about it. He got canned about a week later along with almost everyone else there so...there's not much chance of using it anymore.

I know. That's why I haven't done anything with it. I was talking to the guy that used to be over the FE on the phone to feel him out about using the domain and they had just figured out that your existed and were already pissed.

I asked them if I would be allowed to use it if I was just selling Forethought products exclusively on the website and he said they would consider talking to me about it. He got canned about a week later along with almost everyone else there so...there's not much chance of using it anymore.

We are an IMO with Forethought and after them looking at the site they gave us a few suggestions and we changed the domain name to www.sellfinalexpense.com and they agreed to allow us to use their name and product line on the site just not in the domain name. so all is good now and we have actually recruited quite a few agents with that site.

We are an IMO with Forethought and after them looking at the site they gave us a few suggestions and we changed the domain name to www.sellfinalexpense.com and they agreed to allow us to use their name and product line on the site just not in the domain name. so all is good now and we have actually recruited quite a few agents with that site.

It looks like a very effective recruiting site.

Back