IDA vs. Avidian Prophet

joshril

Guru
1000 Post Club
I'm trying to decide between the two of these... They are the same price, and they seem to have similar features. I'd be interested to hear from agents on both sides of this.

Thanks!

I've been taking a hard look at Avidian also. I'm interested in the responses.

Also, if you're looking at CRMs with outlook integration, check out:
TeamScope: Outlook CRM, Contact Management, Workflow - Collaborative Solutions for Outlook
SalesOutlook: Outlook CRM Software and Contact Management Software. Outlook based CRM software. *has web access also

Just posted these for comparative purposes.

Without looking deeply at these, do they offer workflow/email automation? That is the biggie.. as well as being able to assign sales stages to leads and generate reports.

Go with Sugar CRM!!! You can add components to Joomla and integrate the two of them together.... Of the two you mentioned, I like Prophet better.

I have Sugar CRM, but I don't think I can integrate with Outlook. That would be very important to me. I would honestly love a web-based application that would sync with something integrated with Outlook. However, workflow automation is my primary concern currently...

The Avidian product is excellent, I thought. I tried the eval version of it a while back. I ended up going with Business Contact Manager from MSFT. Does most of the same stuff, but I have a complaint or two about it. It does the reports and everything, but I don't know about workflow as I'm just a one man shop here...

I thought SalesOutlook was garbage...don't even bother looking at that one!

The Avidian product is excellent, I thought. I tried the eval version of it a while back. I ended up going with Business Contact Manager from MSFT. Does most of the same stuff, but I have a complaint or two about it. It does the reports and everything, but I don't know about workflow as I'm just a one man shop here...

I thought SalesOutlook was garbage...don't even bother looking at that one!

Can you automate emails and assign lead stages?

IDA Software is a web based CRM System that offers features such as Project Management, CRM and Facility Management – to name a few.

Avidian on the other hand has a CRM software named Prophet which integrates with Outlook, giving you access to all your critical sales and contact info without having to move from one program to another – a super cool feature that will save you time. Prophet is available in different versions depending on your needs (Very Important). Super user friendly and you can have it up and running in no time. Definitely check out Prophet from Avidian. More info at avidian.com

Regads,
Justin

IDA Software is a web based CRM System that offers features such as Project Management, CRM and Facility Management – to name a few.

Avidian on the other hand has a CRM software named Prophet which integrates with Outlook, giving you access to all your critical sales and contact info without having to move from one program to another – a super cool feature that will save you time. Prophet is available in different versions depending on your needs (Very Important). Super user friendly and you can have it up and running in no time. Definitely check out Prophet from Avidian. More info at avidian.com

Regads,
Justin

Thanks! I'm leaning towards Avidian Prophet...

Back