IDA vs. Avidian Prophet

Without looking deeply at these, do they offer workflow/email automation? That is the biggie.. as well as being able to assign sales stages to leads and generate reports.

Yeas Phophet from Avidian does that:

allows the user to set pre-designed activities (emails, tasks, appointments) for specific contacts.
  • These “activities” include sending out emails that have been designed by the user and saved in the “Sales Automation” tool inside of Prophet.
  • Not only can you have pre-designed emails, but you can also include and attach documents and .pdf files to the emails.
  • Allows you to set up Marketing “Drip Campaigns” to potential customers or follow up messages to existing customers.
Justin

Yeas Phophet from Avidian does that:

allows the user to set pre-designed activities (emails, tasks, appointments) for specific contacts.
  • These “activities” include sending out emails that have been designed by the user and saved in the “Sales Automation” tool inside of Prophet.
  • Not only can you have pre-designed emails, but you can also include and attach documents and .pdf files to the emails.
  • Allows you to set up Marketing “Drip Campaigns” to potential customers or follow up messages to existing customers.
Justin

This all sounds great. Just to play devil's advocate, are there any other competitors that offer the same feature set that anyone knows about?

Although Justin sounds like he works for Avidian. I did extensive research before I purchased prophet and I have been happy. You will need to adjust some of the field categories for our business as it isnt solely designed for insurance

I'm a big fan of the IDA. Along with the Mossad, they do a hell of a job keeping things safe. When Hamas and Hezbollah are at your doorstep, you need to be protected by the best.

Also...oh...wait...I was thinking of the IDF.

Never mind.

This all sounds great. Just to play devil's advocate, are there any other competitors that offer the same feature set that anyone knows about?

Check out Activator. It integrates with outlook and has everything you described and more.

It's more expensive, but has killer features and a pre-fab workflow specifically for insurance agents. Watch the demo on the website. I finally made the move from my Excel Spreadsheets and my half assed One Card System and purchased it.

Last edited:
Although Justin sounds like he works for Avidian. I did extensive research before I purchased prophet and I have been happy. You will need to adjust some of the field categories for our business as it isnt solely designed for insurance

LOL, no I don't . :cool:

Back